Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Subtraction View Post
    Remember what Andy Dufresne said about hope.

    I think he said not to lose it cuz' once you do it means your life is over. Your life ain't over is it?
    It aint over yet.

    Im drinkin this now, meh, not that great:

    [IMG]
    [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
    [/IMG]

    Comment


    • I think that stuff is a little old.. But its barley wine, its supposed to last a while, it could age. It shouldn't taste bad...

      Comment


      • 5 Star Drunk Lang for Christmas.

        Merry Christmas, 'appy 'olidays...

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          5 Star Drunk Lang for Christmas.

          Merry Christmas, 'appy 'olidays...
          Not if you're Boston Guy.

          You spend your Christmas deleting threads because you're a boring cocksucker with no sense of humor that takes himself too seriously.

          He'll never hold any real power over me. So he clings to his toy mod power to try to break me down. Won't happen.

          You saw the thread and posted in it. Confess to his faggotry.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Subtraction View Post
            Not if you're Boston Guy.

            You spend your Christmas deleting threads because you're a boring cocksucker with no sense of humor that takes himself too seriously.

            He'll never hold any real power over me. So he clings to his toy mod power to try to break me down. Won't happen.

            You saw the thread and posted in it. Confess to his faggotry.
            Anybody whose anybody here will tell ya I don't take my self seriously but I do delete posts/threads (when I'm here, which is not that much) that are spam and that may prevent a prospective advertiser from doing business here because of their racist/ ******ed content.

            I could care less about your troll ass, but don't try to pervert Boxingscene because your life sucks and posting here is all do in your spare time (which btw looks like a you have a shit load)...

            Comment


            • Jacky make another racist thread in NSB

              Comment


              • Total Posts: 7,646
                Posts Per Day: 76.02
                Last Post: Limey Lang Today 12:58 AM
                Find all posts by Subtraction
                Find all threads started by Subtraction

                You ****ing loser...

                Comment


                • My boy BOSTON is gettin heavy up in this b*tch

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    Total Posts: 7,646
                    Posts Per Day: 76.02
                    Last Post: Limey Lang Today 12:58 AM
                    Find all posts by Subtraction
                    Find all threads started by Subtraction

                    You ****ing loser...
                    That's only the beginning. dj_emz is one of his countless alts.

                    Comment


                    • Booooom!!!!

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP