X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derranged
    replied
    Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post

I invite you to visit my great nation and see for yourself what it was BEFORE YOU MOTHER****ING BURGLARS LOOTED IT. You double crossing snakes left us in poverty. You think you magically became an advanced civilization brimming with technological marvels? I'm not asking you. There's no room for your worthless opinion. The answer is **** NO. Almost everything that separates you from a monkey originated in Maha Bharatha. Can you even begin to comprehend the depth of that sentence? I guess not, Average Joe. If I have to make it into a list, I'll have to publish a book. So yeah. Point at me in public. Tell the world I'm an Indian. There's nothing that makes me more proud. If you can't respect this great nation, it shows who you are. You can't bring India down. I'm the newest product from the world's oldest and most experienced company. I will crush you with my left foot so hard, even the vultures wont be able to scavenge your flesh.
    I'm too drunk and high to read all that crap.

Leave a comment:

• Pretty Boy32
    replied
    Originally posted by Derranged View Post

You wear a fannypack filled with goat crap. You make me sick. I swear if you ever walk around NY with that shitbag around your waist I'll personally kick your ass up one side of Broadway and down the other.
    I invite you to visit my great nation and see for yourself what it was BEFORE YOU MOTHER****ING BURGLARS LOOTED IT. You double crossing snakes left us in poverty. You think you magically became an advanced civilization brimming with technological marvels? I'm not asking you. There's no room for your worthless opinion. The answer is **** NO. Almost everything that separates you from a monkey originated in Maha Bharatha. Can you even begin to comprehend the depth of that sentence? I guess not, Average Joe. If I have to make it into a list, I'll have to publish a book. So yeah. Point at me in public. Tell the world I'm an Indian. There's nothing that makes me more proud. If you can't respect this great nation, it shows who you are. You can't bring India down. I'm the newest product from the world's oldest and most experienced company. I will crush you with my left foot so hard, even the vultures wont be able to scavenge your flesh.

Leave a comment:

• Beercules
    replied
    Originally posted by Derranged View Post

On the beer and weed again. Weather in NY is awful, no parties goin on. Drank at my parents.
    Weather has been really ****ing **** lad.

Oh and I think my achilles might be ****ed. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow.

Not ****ing fun lad. Sharp pain all the way up.

Leave a comment:

• Derranged
    replied
    Like, Sherlock Holmes does coke. And he isn't so stupid.....

Leave a comment:

• Derranged
    replied
    Moon rocks????

Leave a comment:

• Derranged
    replied
    Bohemia >>>> Corona

Leave a comment:

• Derranged
    replied
    Drinking two days in a row, stomach doesn't like it. ****e.

Leave a comment:

• Derranged
    replied
    I haven't drank liquor in almost a year and I don't really miss it. Beer is best. Fuck wine unless I'm at a family function and that's all that's available or if I'm with a broad at a restaurant and I'm trying to pretend that I'm an adult.

Leave a comment:

• Derranged
    replied
    Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post

You suck black dick and have a shit fetish
    You wear a fannypack filled with goat crap. You make me sick. I swear if you ever walk around NY with that shitbag around your waist I'll personally kick your ass up one side of Broadway and down the other.

Leave a comment:

• Derranged
    replied
    Originally posted by Beercules View Post

I am getting my crappy Michelob soon.

I smoke all the time now too.
    On the beer and weed again. Weather in NY is awful, no parties goin on. Drank at my parents.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X