Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #11
    Originally posted by mangler View Post
    Too early for me D. I keep nocturnal activities nocturnal.
    I like to start early on Sundays, like 3 or 4. Gotta be asleep by like 12 or I'll have a hangover for work.

    Comment


    • #12
      Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      I like to start early on Sundays, like 3 or 4. Gotta be asleep by like 12 or I'll have a hangover for work.
      Lucky for me I don't get hangovers. And I probably ain't goin to work tomorrow. I'm lookin to dig it out again tonite.

      Comment


      • #13
        Bum Lang.....

        Comment


        • #14
          Originally posted by Chunk View Post
          Bum Lang.....
          Get out of my thread. English sissies get nothing from me.

          Comment


          • #15
            Got ****ed up last night, got my **** on too. But my apartment is trashed as hell right now. Threw an after party at my place and it ended up being just a straight up party. Been cleaning up all morning.

            Comment


            • #16
              Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Get out of my thread. English sissies get nothing from me.
              This thread's mine now.

              Comment


              • #17
                Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                This thread's mine now.
                Piss off ****.

                Comment


                • #18
                  Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                  Got ****ed up last night, got my **** on too. But my apartment is trashed as hell right now. Threw an after party at my place and it ended up being just a straight up party. Been cleaning up all morning.
                  My ******.

                  Comment


                  • #19
                    Originally posted by mangler View Post
                    My ******.
                    Haha thanks fam.. **** was fun as hell but it was weird as hell just seein random ass people filing into my place. Didn't even look like my pad anymore, haha.. But it was partially the reason why I got with ol girl, so I'm not too mad about the mess. Haha

                    Comment


                    • #20
                      Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                      Haha thanks fam.. **** was fun as hell but it was weird as hell just seein random ass people filing into my place. Didn't even look like my pad anymore, haha.. But it was partially the reason why I got with ol girl, so I'm not too mad about the mess. Haha
                      That's why I keep my trysts 1 on 1. Fuck a party. If I'm tryin to bust that thang out, it's me, her, and the alcohol. I don't trust drunk ******s in my crib. I hate even cleanin up after myself, let alone a crowd of mothafuckas. Just sit down wit the lil lady, break out the drank, maybe some music and/or candles, then unleash the Mang wang. I did my thing last nite too K. Goin for the hat trick since I'm most likely takin tomorrow off. 3 nites in a row will keep me satiated for a week.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP