Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I havent had a drink in 8 months.(alcohol)

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Feel like havin a beer this mornin.
      do it do it do it do it do it


      i bang out this final good enough and i'll be drunk by 4pm

      Comment


      • Originally posted by barry big balz View Post
        It looks like the colour of piss........
        Guess I'd best leave it in the can.

        Comment


        • Drinky-poos.

          Comment


          • Na. One beer won't do any good.

            If I want one I want 20.

            I don't want 20 I don't even want 1.

            To me the point of drinking alcohol is to get drunk. No other point.

            Comment


            • man i memebr the first time i got drunk i was 15 i drank a big ass glass of coke and bourbon and i was tipsy then i had a few beers and a few shots of whiskey to follow up and i was absolutely wasted stumbling round talking **** to people falling over i eventualy puked on this girl and her boyfiend came over and told me he was gonna kick my ass so i tried to put ym hands up and swing but my punch was so loopy and un coordinated na dhe just cracked me straight on the nose knoked me out cold haha woke up next day with the headache from hell

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Na. One beer won't do any good.

                If I want one I want 20.

                I don't want 20 I don't even want 1.

                To me the point of drinking alcohol is to get drunk. No other point.

                at this point in the game, i seldom drink to get drunk

                i like to have a couple beers or a bourbon or two and occasionally some tequila on the rocks... but its just to chill mostly

                when i want to relax and enjoy the evening etc....

                i dont have the luxury of being able to deal with hangovers or late late nights with my schedule the way it is anymore

                Comment


                • Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
                  at this point in the game, i seldom drink to get drunk

                  i like to have a couple beers or a bourbon or two and occasionally some tequila on the rocks... but its just to chill mostly

                  when i want to relax and enjoy the evening etc....

                  i dont have the luxury of being able to deal with hangovers or late late nights with my schedule the way it is anymore
                  Problem with me is I have been accustomed to getting wasted in social situations for almost 15 years. Hard habit to break.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    Problem with me is I have been accustomed to getting wasted in social situations for almost 15 years. Hard habit to break.
                    I feel you, man.

                    Suddenly drinking in my room is non-normal somehow. Leave it to the Asians to create a drinking culture.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Kirin Ichiban View Post
                      I feel you, man.

                      Suddenly drinking in my room is non-normal somehow. Leave it to the Asians to create a drinking culture.
                      I hear Asians gamble a lot as well. Any truth to that?

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP