Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Yea man. Good lookin out. Your ass musta gotten dizzy just hittin that button Bringer.

    Everybody blown up in here on the green drank.

    Comment


    • Comment


      • Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
        Yea man. Good lookin out. Your ass musta gotten dizzy just hittin that button Bringer.

        Everybody blown up in here on the green drank.
        They broke the mold when they made Bringer's stock mang homie. I was tryin to hit 5am witcha but Imma have to bow out slightly gracefully.

        Comment


        • KILLED it.

          I'm out, guys. Take care.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Just when the sounds was fallin off in this thread.

            Thats one of the keys to stayin strong when the drank is really flowin in here. I gotta have sumthin playin in the background to keep me from zonin out.

            If it gets too quiet, my eyes start closin and it's over.

            Comment


            • I just went back a few pages to like last week, found all of you dudes chatting it up one night when I wasn't here, and went down the line green'ing every ****ing post for like 4 pages.

              Later, fellas.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                They broke the mold when they made Bringer's stock mang homie. I was tryin to hit 5am witcha but Imma have to bow out slightly gracefully.
                Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                I just went back a few pages to like last week, found all of you dudes chatting it up one night when I wasn't here, and went down the line green'ing every ****ing post for like 4 pages.

                Later, fellas.
                Be easy homies. Always a pleasure.

                Comment


                • Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 04-08-2012, 03:56 AM.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    KILLED it.

                    I'm out, guys. Take care.
                    Fa sho Bringer my good man. Im right behind ya bruh. Thanks tremendously for hookin you potna up wit the greens bruh. Get you some good rest bruh, cause we innit to do it all ova again real soon mah homie.

                    Take care everybody. Imma see ya'll in a few hours fa sho.

                    Happy Easter everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                    Comment


                    • Aight, checkout time. I'll try to get back on tomorrow nite.

                      Peace.
                      [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP