Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xmas so powerful people who aren’t even Christian will celebrate it lmao

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

Christmas is numero uno and its not even close. As soon as middle of November hits, every single shop has an over abundance of Christmas decor. By far the most celebrated holiday in the US.
      Celebrate because of commerce but more families gather on Thanksgiving, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

I'm not going crazy. Been smoking more lately (which is good)

Ill bring a 6 pack of Guiness for myself.

First half of Thanksgiving im going to my families house. Then my girls house for a real party.
        Guiness! Where you gonna put any Turkey and fixings? I drink one of those and all I can eat Is maybe half a Cuban Sandwich!

Happy Thanksgiving All! GrandpaBernard said it right: Thanksgiving has a purity to it... Its a nice simple meal, not even particularly hard to prepare. And every group can add somethng to the spread... They celebrate it in Canada also, but I think it passed already? any canucks want to fill us in?

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

Sounds good man, can never go wrong with Guiness. I drank a 6 pack myself last Sunday.
          If I drank a six pack of Guiness I would blovate up into the sky and people would swear the Hindenburgh has made a return lol.
          Willy Wanker likes this.

Comment

Happy turkey day, fellas.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post

Bahaha good one.
              Originally posted by mromano View Post

I started reading and was like, "awww such a nice.....oh nvm" AHAHAHAAHA

Happy Thanksgiving man. Can't wait for the warm apple pie.

Comment

Originally posted by mromano View Post
                Whether you celebrate or not, wishing all you guys a happy and safe Thanksgiving.
                Likewise

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Latin America - Romance languages.

Jamaica - Anglo.

Hop out dunce mode.

Look at this and tell me if you see Jamaica there.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/lis...merica-2061416

This reminds me of our if the South had Black soldiers discussion. You full on dunce here.

I spent most of my life in Jamaica. No where during our education did it say we were Latinos.

Been reading our main newspapers more than half of my life. Never mentioned Jamaicans being Latinos.

But here is a limb carpenter chatting sh-t.
                  Well, look at how much you cry at being called latino. There's your answer.

Probably some tie-in to Britishism, symbolism, and how you still lick boots but I can't be ****ed to tie it all up together for your slow ass.

I don't go around putting much effort into proving Broughton wasn't the first champion post Figg either bud. Either you're willing to learn, grow, and research on your own, or, you're asking me to hold your hand through history lessons with the sole motivation being nuh-huh.

You think I became the ancient expert here by pansy ass arguing with fools significantly beneath me on the subject? Exactly. When people do research they find they have already been told this information by Marchegiano and so my title remains. You've done research? Oh ****ed around a bit in some articles while begging me to come off my high horse to play article connect four? Kiss my ass, buy a book, get back to me when you can speak at my level.
                  billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Jamaicans aren't Latinos. Look when Latinos are having their celebrations if Jamaica is included.

Why you in dunce mode?
                    Jamaica denies its Spanish heritage? Clearly.

The French Latinos think they're not Latino because they're French and they don't even have a bull**** linguistic argument because French is what? Latin? So where does this come from? Probably goes back to Europe in some way huh? Former masters and such, divide and conquer and all that old world mentality bull****.

You're also an American but no one not from the USA identifies as American. Wonder why that is?

But you free doe, and symbolism doesn't matter.

Edit- When I convert my sig to my new persona I won't play my old one anymore. Tomes of the Wizard Volume 1 is coming.
                    Last edited by Marchegiano; 11-25-2021, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

Well, look at how much you cry at being called latino. There's your answer.

Probably some tie-in to Britishism, symbolism, and how you still lick boots but I can't be ****ed to tie it all up together for your slow ass.

I don't go around putting much effort into proving Broughton wasn't the first champion post Figg either bud. Either you're willing to learn, grow, and research on your own, or, you're asking me to hold your hand through history lessons with the sole motivation being nuh-huh.

You think I became the ancient expert here by pansy ass arguing with fools significantly beneath me on the subject? Exactly. When people do research they find they have already been told this information by Marchegiano and so my title remains. You've done research? Oh ****ed around a bit in some articles while begging me to come off my high horse to play article connect four? Kiss my ass, buy a book, get back to me when you can speak at my level.
                      Don't know what the other ancilliary stuff is, you should seek help for that-unhinged but we agree that Jamaicans aren't Latinos?

Comment

Working...
                      X