No announcement yet.

Rittenhouse Wonders What Could Have Happened If He Were A Person Of Color

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
    it wouldnt have even been national news or gone to court if he was a person of colour, maybe they would have given him a medal for defending himself against white attackers
    You never replied to me about systemic racism. I wonder why. I was waiting to see if you could be a stand up dude about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

At worst they would of gave him $1,000 bail instead of $2,000,000

I mean look at Brooks who is Black and plowed through a parade killing old ladies and Lil kids. Boxingscene Black KKKlansman love this dude!

Brooks’ history is extreme: multiple firearms and battery convictions, strangulation, sex offenses and drug charges on a 50-page rap sheet that spans three states. Then let out on bail with an active warrant. Fits BLM MO. They LOVE their PEDOPHILES. I mean they worship that white dude Kyle killed who raped multiple Lil boys like ages 8-11.
      Why do you lie so much? Who has supported Brooks here?

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post

Paulie want a cracker?
        Stop begging for attention ever since I embarrassed you in that thread.

By the way, I love how you came running so quick after my opening post trolling racists. A hit dog will holler, huh

Comment

Well outside of shooting people that were trying to harm him, a black man and his 15 year old daughter were there doing the same thing Rittenhouse was doing apparently (helping businesses protect their property). They traveled across state lines with weapons (Rittenhouse accused of but wasn't true) and helped others defend themselves. He said he'd help anyone defend themselves cause he believes in the 1st and 2nd amendment. There's a video on it but I can't access Youtube from work

https://nypost.com/2021/11/21/armed-...se-protesters/
          Fists_of_Fury, 2shameless and 2 others like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            Well outside of shooting people that were trying to harm him, a black man and his 15 year old daughter were there doing the same thing Rittenhouse was doing apparently (helping businesses protect their property). They traveled across state lines with weapons (Rittenhouse accused of but wasn't true) and helped others defend themselves. He said he'd help anyone defend themselves cause he believes in the 1st and 2nd amendment. There's a video on it but I can't access Youtube from work

https://nypost.com/2021/11/21/armed-...se-protesters/
            It's interesting that they have a very different outlook on what happened (said he wouldn't have fired his weapon) and the result of the trial. And they are right back there protecting the anti-Rittenhouse protesters.

Thanks for sharing. It was an interesting read. I don't read anything from the NYPost so I doubt I would have ran into it.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post

It's interesting that they have a very different outlook on what happened (said he wouldn't have fired his weapon) and the result of the trial. And they are right back there protecting the anti-Rittenhouse protesters.

Thanks for sharing. It was an interesting read. I don't read anything from the NYPost so I doubt I would have ran into it.
              Yeah neither do I (ready NY Post) but it's what was pulled up when I did a search for them. I saw the video on YouTube the other day with him speaking out about it and thought it was interesting, especially with him saying they were there that night as well. I love how he is teaching his daughter responsible gun ownership and how to handle them
              travestyny likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

At worst they would of gave him $1,000 bail instead of $2,000,000

I mean look at Brooks who is Black and plowed through a parade killing old ladies and Lil kids. Boxingscene Black KKKlansman love this dude!

Brooks’ history is extreme: multiple firearms and battery convictions, strangulation, sex offenses and drug charges on a 50-page rap sheet that spans three states. Then let out on bail with an active warrant. Fits BLM MO. They LOVE their PEDOPHILES. I mean they worship that white dude Kyle killed who raped multiple Lil boys like ages 8-11.
                You can't help these morons. I can't believe the ****ing idiots on this forum still posting.
                Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post

Yeah neither do I (ready NY Post) but it's what was pulled up when I did a search for them. I saw the video on YouTube the other day with him speaking out about it and thought it was interesting, especially with him saying they were there that night as well. I love how he is teaching his daughter responsible gun ownership and how to handle them
                  Right. I don't necessarily agree with a 15 year old going around with an AR, but at least she has good guidance with her. For all the flak Black fathers get here, that is good parenting.

Does Kyle have a father in his home? I'm guessing not since we've heard nothing about him. Clearly an instance when a father or father figure would have come in handy.

Just looked it up. Apparently his father struggled with drugs, alcohol, domestic violence. Oh yea, and they did say he lives in Kenosha...and is sober now. Honestly, better parenting was needed in this case for sure.
                  Rip Chudd likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- -What wuz U doin' @17?

Last I checked, white is the entirety of the rainbow color spectrum combined. Black is the absence of that color spectrum, block holes both in space and in human beings where all light has been sucked out...

So, Kid has more color in him than do U who prob has some since most American born blacks have white ancestry in them no matter the color...

Dude, what grade U in now?
                    Your normal stupid **** + elementary science

You mixed **** up though. Kyle white because his skin reflects, not absorbs, color. A black man absorbs far more color....a black man has more color in him....duh. "So, Kid has more color in him than do U" hyuck

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post

You can't help these morons. I can't believe the ****ing idiots on this forum still posting.
                      This guy is one of the problems in US law enforcement. He's a cop or works with them, constantly defends them no matter what, even when they are clearly in the wrong he daren't say it. He does this on an anonymous boxing forum so you know he's a POS in real life.
                      travestyny likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X