No announcement yet.

Rittenhouse Wonders What Could Have Happened If He Were A Person Of Color

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

This guy is one of the problems in US law enforcement. He's a cop or works with them, constantly defends them no matter what, even when they are clearly in the wrong he daren't say it. He does this on an anonymous boxing forum so you know he's a POS in real life.
    Who you talking about, clown? Go get your shine box.

Comment

• The right to self defense is as old as time and comes from GOD and not government. I am trained in firearms and am teaching my son as well who is only 5 years old. People must realize that the second amendment is there for ALL Americans. BLACK LIVES MATTER. BLACK GUNS MATTER. I applaud my brother Kyle for displaying courage when the white pedophile tried to kill him. And that we must stand up for the second amendment and the right to defend yourself for all Americans of all skin color, race, nationality, creed, religion, sexual orientation.
      Biolink and Shadoww702 like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        Joshua had the wrong game-plan vs. Usyk. This was even more egregious.
        - - I'd hate to have your injurious jury judgement of a fighter in court or in the ring pretty much having his own way over a tricky opponent until AJ injured his eye in the 9th such that he and his corner became confused. The scorecards reflect this.

One of the Asinines Ring called it a Usyk Masterclass, but Masterclass fighters don't end up looking like they been through a sausage grinder. This Usyk after a quick stitch and clean up for the post fight. Those two cuts below later got stitched in the hospital

usyk-wins.jpg?resize=600%2C400&ssl=1.jpg

Comment

Then, again, we agree. He clearly had an opinion, but he never said the kid was a White Supremacist. Trump clearly had an opinion as well, so why wouldn't that be seen as divisive?
          Biden is the President and his party is the ruling party. What they say has authority behind it what Trump says no longer matters.

Comment

• Originally posted by OldTerry View Post

Biden is the President and his party is the ruling party. What they say has authority behind it what Trump says no longer matters.
            I was moreso referring to when the roles were reversed. This all went down when Biden was auditioning and Trump was in office. I had a ride with an uber driver a while back and he was a huge Trump fan. He told me one thing he didn't like about Obama is that Obama helped create divide when he chose a side during the incident when a professor was detained for appearing to break into his own house. You might remember the story. He said the president should have remained neutral, and actually never have commented at all because it didn't concern him.

We saw that Trump clearly took a side on this issue while in office. I wish I could ask both of you if you see it the same way with the administration that you support (I think you supported Trump but I could be wrong about that). Was that different and why?

Comment

I was moreso referring to when the roles were reversed. This all went down when Biden was auditioning and Trump was in office. I had a ride with an uber driver a while back and he was a huge Trump fan. He told me one thing he didn't like about Obama is that Obama helped create divide when he chose a side during the incident when a professor was detained for appearing to break into his own house. You might remember the story. He said the president should have remained neutral, and actually never have commented at all because it didn't concern him.

We saw that Trump clearly took a side on this issue while in office. I wish I could ask both of you if you see it the same way with the administration that you support (I think you supported Trump but I could be wrong about that). Was that different and why?
              I don't support any politician or political party, period. What I do support is justice and in Rittenhouse's case justice was rendered. In the Ahmaud Arbury, justice was also rendered. I also believe these cases are absolutely not related. What I also support is obeying the laws of the government where I live, as long as long as they do not go against what God has commanded us to do in his word the Bible. Most of us realize that we live in a wicked world and the ruling governments are corrupt and nothing you or I do or say will change that.
              Last edited by OldTerry; 11-26-2021, 06:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- - I'd hate to have your injurious jury judgement of a fighter in court or in the ring pretty much having his own way over a tricky opponent until AJ injured his eye in the 9th such that he and his corner became confused. The scorecards reflect this.

One of the Asinines Ring called it a Usyk Masterclass, but Masterclass fighters don't end up looking like they been through a sausage grinder. This Usyk after a quick stitch and clean up for the post fight. Those two cuts below later got stitched in the hospital

usyk-wins.jpg?resize=600%2C400&ssl=1.jpg

Usyk will win the rematch even more convincingly....wait and see!

Comment

I don't support any politician or political party, period. What I do support is justice and in Rittenhouse's case justice was rendered. In the Ahmaud Arbury, justice was also rendered. I also believe these cases are absolutely not related. What I also support is obeying the laws of the government where I live, as long as long as they do not go against what God has commanded us to do in his word the Bible. Most of us realize that we live in a wicked world and the ruling governments are corrupt and nothing you or I do or say will change that.
                  Fair enough. But for the record, do you think what Trump did was wrong then?

It's funny, when I was reading your post and saw Rittenhouse and then Arbery referred to, I immediately thought, "Mentioning one shouldn't have to lead to mentioning the other." And then your next line pretty much said just that. But still, isn't it odd how they are still connected just because of the obsession with race. Sometimes when you talk to people about these trials, all it amounts to is "White people won this one, but Black people won this one." I don't have hope that it's going to get much better in America, man. This is a stupid country, bro, for lack of way to express myself articulately. If simple minded shlt like that is still an issue in this country, I don't have much hope things will get better. And now since the big thing is democrat vs. republican. It's Lee Atwater all over again. You start off saying n-word n-word n-word. Soon you can't say n-word anymore. So you say democrat, or republican or liberal or conservative.... There always has to be an n-word. This country, ironically and sadly enough, doesn't seem to have learned a damn thing about being United in 244 years. And people keep tugging without listening to each other because they are too young to remember how horrible the Civl War was. They don't even have that excuse because last I checked it was still being taught in school. It's the Civil Right's movement that has been banned from the classroom. Go figure.

You may think that you are only focused on god, but your posts here reveal that you're far more invested in some of these other things than maybe you know. My advice to you would be to get out of this country for awhile. If you can't relocate, try to take the fam on a nice vacation where you can forget about some of this shlt. Just a suggestion. I'm certainly feeling the nudge to take my own advice.

Comment

Fair enough. But for the record, do you think what Trump did was wrong then?

It's funny, when I was reading your post and saw Rittenhouse and then Arbery referred to, I immediately thought, "Mentioning one shouldn't have to lead to mentioning the other." And then your next line pretty much said just that. But still, isn't it odd how they are still connected just because of the obsession with race. Sometimes when you talk to people about these trials, all it amounts to is "White people won this one, but Black people won this one." I don't have hope that it's going to get much better in America, man. This is a stupid country, bro, for lack of way to express myself articulately. If simple minded shlt like that is still an issue in this country, I don't have much hope things will get better. And now since the big thing is democrat vs. republican. It's Lee Atwater all over again. You start off saying n-word n-word n-word. Soon you can't say n-word anymore. So you say democrat, or republican or liberal or conservative.... There always has to be an n-word. This country, ironically and sadly enough, doesn't seem to have learned a damn thing about being United in 244 years. And people keep tugging without listening to each other because they are too young to remember how horrible the Civl War was. They don't even have that excuse because last I checked it was still being taught in school. It's the Civil Right's movement that has been banned from the classroom. Go figure.

You may think that you are only focused on god, but your posts here reveal that you're far more invested in some of these other things than maybe you know. My advice to you would be to get out of this country for awhile. If you can't relocate, try to take the fam on a nice vacation where you can forget about some of this shlt. Just a suggestion. I'm certainly feeling the nudge to take my own advice.
                    We all have to live somewhere and the fabric of society is coming apart everywhere not just in America, so why move? What is coming are the worse times in humankinds' history and it is coming globally, so there is no place you could move to escape what is happening. It all winds up just as Jesus said it would when he said (Matthew 24:22) . . .In fact, unless those days were cut short, no flesh would be saved; but on account of the chosen ones those days will be cut short.

There will be survivors and those survivors will only be those who have put their trust in God's Kingdom and have not been marked as giving their allegiance to human governments instead of God.

Jesus said we should pray for God's kingdom to come so that God's will would be done on earth as it is in heaven. When that happens there will be no injustice.

(Proverbs 2:20-22) . . .So follow the way of good people And stay on the paths of the righteous, 21 For only the upright will reside in the earth, And the blameless will remain in it. 22 As for the wicked, they will be cut off from the earth, And the treacherous will be torn away from it.

Now as to your comment that I believe I'm focused only on God, you are wrong. I live in this world, pay bills in this world and like everyone else I'm inundated with political rhetoric. The worse mistake I could make is to be side tracked into taking sides politically since all the kingdoms (governments) of the earth belong to Satan. This means any side you take still puts you on the Devil's side and in line for destruction.
                    Last edited by OldTerry; 11-26-2021, 09:35 PM.
                    travestyny likes this.

Comment

Now as to your comment that I believe I'm focused only on God, you are wrong. I live in this world, pay bills in this world and like everyone else I'm inundated with political rhetoric. The worse mistake I could make is to be side tracked into taking sides politically since all the kingdoms (governments) of the earth belong to Satan. This means any side you take still puts you on the Devil's side and in line for destruction.
                      But I noticed that you, for a second time, refused to answer about Trump.

And if I remember correctly, you were one of the few that was actually taking up for Derek Chauvin during his trial.

That certainly leads me to believe that you're not far removed from the political and racial bs that goes on. You seem to play a certain side for sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X