Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

George Floyd is now officially a saint, depicted as Jesus Christ on paintings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #51
    Why did the police let George Floyd outta the cop car? He’d still be alive if the cops didn’t listen to his claustrophobic bs.

    Comment


    • #52
      Originally posted by medic5678 View Post
      George Floyd is quite the hero. Everyone knows Jesus stuck a gun in the belly of a pregnant woman, passed fake 20's and did quite a bit of meth and fentanyl. And he fought authority. Depicting Floyd as Jesus makes a lot of sense, really.
      Jesus was a law breaker, was arrested and executed. He also rolled with sinners.


      Makes more sense for George Floyd to portray him than the fake White Jesus.
      Last edited by travestyny; 11-25-2021, 01:54 AM.

      Comment


      • #53
        Originally posted by travestyny View Post

        Jesus was a law breaker, was arrested and executed. He also rolled with sinners.


        Makes more sense for George Floyd to portray him than the fake White Jesus.
        Nonsense, fake white jesus has a **** ton of ancient greek imagery. If one studies it they get a pretty good overview about the evolution of Christianity. Studying real jesus is just a waste of time.


        Kinda like making George a christian symbol. Just a waste of time.



        A far more intellectual pursuit and one that drive right down to the heart of the issue is why do white people bleach their buttholes?








        travestyny likes this.

        Comment


        • #54
          Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

          Nonsense, fake white jesus has a **** ton of ancient greek imagery. If one studies it they get a pretty good overview about the evolution of Christianity. Studying real jesus is just a waste of time.


          Kinda like making George a christian symbol. Just a waste of time.



          A far more intellectual pursuit and one that drive right down to the heart of the issue is why do white people bleach their buttholes?
          lol. To answer the most important of the issues:


          Pron actors and actresses, g@y men, and women who want an@l sex would be the likely culprits. I'm good on all that. Good meaning nope!

          Comment


          • #55
            Originally posted by travestyny View Post

            lol. To answer the most important of the issues:


            Pron actors and actresses, g@y men, and women who want an@l sex would be the likely culprits. I'm good on all that. Good meaning nope!
            But only white people?

            Secrete to their world controlling power is bleach buttholes.

            I better go bleach mine and get me some power.
            travestyny likes this.

            Comment


            • #56
              Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

              But only white people?

              Secrete to their world controlling power is bleach buttholes.

              I better go bleach mine and get me some power.
              Oh man. You bout to have Toms walking around with asses that look like Zebras! SMH.

              Wait...Tom is offensive, isn't it?

              Coded language from now on . "Larry Elder's a bleached assh0le."
              Marchegiano likes this.

              Comment


              • #57
                Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                I'm proud bleached butthole talk made it a couple pages.

                profile_1_big.jpg

                I don't think black chicks do this. I looked and all I saw was normal black butthole.

                What's up with that?

                Reason for another race-based debate I reckon. Y'all hash out why white chicks bleach butthole and black chicks don't. I'll be back to check your reports.
                Guess I’m masturbating in the office toilets today then? Thanks mate, real helpful. Had a busy afternoon booked in as well.
                Willy Wanker and Marchegiano like this.

                Comment


                • #58
                  Originally posted by Butt stuff View Post

                  Guess I’m masturbating in the office toilets today then? Thanks mate, real helpful. Had a busy afternoon booked in as well.
                  I got a limey to give thanks on this thanksgiving day.

                  Word to your bleached butthole moms.


                  Trav knows what's good. BA's all over, hiding their source of power and protecting it. Why do white people work desk jobs? Sitting on their BA. We know what y'all BAs is up to.
                  Butt stuff likes this.

                  Comment


                  • #59
                    He's hardly a hero. Just a guy who was killed by a ****head cop.

                    Comment


                    • #60
                      Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

                      I got a limey to give thanks on this thanksgiving day.

                      Word to your bleached butthole moms.


                      Trav knows what's good. BA's all over, hiding their source of power and protecting it. Why do white people work desk jobs? Sitting on their BA. We know what y'all BAs is up to.
                      Marchegiano likes this.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP