No announcement yet.

AI chess board

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AI chess board

Any of you pooseys play chess? I haven't played in a while, but I've been playing on an app, but nothing beats the physical board. I don't know anybody that can play chess but me, so there's a company called square off that makes ai chess boards, they look pretty cool. What you pooseys think, should I get one? They're not too pricey, only $240

That’s pretty cool.

I remember 30 years ago playing with my dads AI chess board. The tech wasn’t quite as advanced then. Magnets would tell the computer where your pieces were and then a little red light on the corner of a specific square would light up signalling that’s where the comp wanted you to move its piece.

I’d buy the board if I were still into chess. Like you though, I don’t know anyone who is into it so I fell out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
      Any of you pooseys play chess? I haven't played in a while, but I've been playing on an app, but nothing beats the physical board. I don't know anybody that can play chess but me, so there's a company called square off that makes ai chess boards, they look pretty cool. What you pooseys think, should I get one? They're not too pricey, only $240
      I played AI a few times and got creamed.

Comment

Chess.com get the app.....Then if you take losing well joshua190610 find me...... I Usually play 2 minutes chess as it helps me to think quickly under pressure but i will play any format you want.

CHESS is the only game that creates brain cells. Come and test your brain cells and see if you don't lose a few

Comment

I've been thrreatening to set up a chess league on here since late last year but then keep forgetting about it or having my hands full with other stuff. Yeah I play, Chess.com mainly but like you say nothing like having a real board in front of you. I used to go to local chess club some - met up in an upsatirs room at a local pub - but the evenings clashed with Jujitsu so I hadda put it on the backburner.

IDK man, if you got the money why not, but I suspect it still won't be close to the same as having a live player in front of you. Sounds like a cool toy though.

If / when I do finally get this chess tourney thing together would you be up for joining in, man?

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/n...cussion-thread

Anyone ever want to hit me up for a game I can usually be tracked down on Chess.com, and now's probably your best shot at kicking my ass too, cos my brain turned to mush with COVID a few weeks ago and I'm really struggling to get any form back.

https://www.chess.com/member/toppa72
          siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post

I've been thrreatening to set up a chess league on here since late last year but then keep forgetting about it or having my hands full with other stuff. Yeah I play, Chess.com mainly but like you say nothing like having a real board in front of you. I used to go to local chess club some - met up an an upsatirs room at a local pub - but the evenings clashed with Jujitsu so I hadda put it on the backburner.

IDK man, if you got the money why not, but I suspect it still won't be close to the same as having a live player in front of you. Sounds like a cool toy though.

If / when I do finally get this chess tourney thing together would you be up for joining in, man?

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/n...cussion-thread

Anyone ever want to hit me up for a game I can usually be tracked down on Chess.com, and now's probably your best shot at kicking my ass too, cos my brain turned to mush with COVID a few weeks ago and I'm really struggling to get any form back.

https://www.chess.com/member/toppa72
            I was reading up on , and I think you can play players from that board on chess.com

Comment

I was reading up on , and I think you can play players from that board on chess.com
              If it's what I imagine it is you should be able to link it to your home PC or network or an App and set it up to receive input from Chess sites like Chess.com or others and then presumably it what? Moves the pieces for your opponent so to you it's almost like having the other player sat in front of you...

Ah here we go..

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Yeah cool... looks like fun. My broke ass couldn't really justify the expense of buying one for myself but I'd love to give it a try sometime.
              boxingfan91 likes this.

Comment

I bought the board, it's a pre order, won't receive it until February, I'm excited tho
                Last edited by boxingfan91; 11-14-2021, 02:38 PM.
                Citizen Koba likes this.

Comment

Working...
                X