Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Att: George Jetson...Your New Vehicle is Ready for Delivery

Move over Tesla...

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
    billeau2, Zaroku and travestyny like this.

so now we have to worry about bad driver in the air crashing and falling to the ground?

Comment

Zaroku you have an engineering background, any others? opinions about the design? I am sure it is brilliant but i envision somethng different. Instead of getting into airspace perpetually, why not make something that flies closer to the ground, allows one to hovercraft like, and when necessary, fly upwards? I like the amphibian landing... Something that worked more as a hovering plane, less propella actions... A glider has so little energy requirements, if you just had controls that controlled those gliding actions.... That is what I would try to build.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX.... View Post
        so now we have to worry about bad driver in the air crashing and falling to the ground?
        Its inevitable Larry... Probably not in our time, but a few generations down...

Comment

Cool AF but 1 person limit has got to get better.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
            Zaroku you have an engineering background, any others? opinions about the design? I am sure it is brilliant but i envision somethng different. Instead of getting into airspace perpetually, why not make something that flies closer to the ground, allows one to hovercraft like, and when necessary, fly upwards? I like the amphibian landing... Something that worked more as a hovering plane, less propella actions... A glider has so little energy requirements, if you just had controls that controlled those gliding actions.... That is what I would try to build.
            I don't think that there is anything that wouldn't make it possible to fly close to the ground. But doing so increases the likelihood of collision, and at higher altitude you wouldn't have to worry about being impeded by traffic.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
              Move over Tesla...

Vimana. Oppenheimer in a well known interview

spoke about flying ships/vehicles

The older I get the more I seek the comforts of my childhood — To my big bro jaded

Comment

Comment

You gotta be 200 pounds or less in the USA

the-mental.gif

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                    You gotta be 200 pounds or less in the USA

the-mental.gif
                    In that case, it was a nice idea while it lasted.

Comment

Working...
                    X