Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Former) Adult performer gets sentenced to 10 years for role in drug related murder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prefix_1_title_rich (Former) Adult performer gets sentenced to 10 years for role in drug related murder

First off, how fooking weird is it that they won't let you say the other word for adult performer (starts with a P) here at this website? What the fook is up with that?? We all got brought together here because we like to see dudes beat one another's brains in, but we can't say that?!? Lol whatever. Anyway, this chick's performing name is Aubrey Gold. Real name is Lauren Wambles or something like that. She plead guilty to accessory. Her and two others were implicated in the murder of a drug dealer in Florida. Her (ex) boyfriend was the one who pulled the trigger.

She's getting a deal because she's testifying against her former boyfriend as the mastermind and shooter.

79141426_001_6349.jpg

356689_01.jpg

0_Police.jpg
    [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that her parents aren't overly proud of her life up to this point. As soon as she graduated (assuming she graduated) her job was to give blow jobs and get fooked on camera, and then before she even turned 25 she has been convicted of accessory to murder in a drug related homicide and will spend the next decade-ish in prison (although I guess she can always get out early with good behavior).
    siablo14 and Zaroku like this.

Kinda looks like Paris Hilton

Would not fap to her

Comment

Would you give her a conjugal visit?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        First off, how fooking weird is it that they won't let you say the other word for adult performer (starts with a P) here at this website? What the fook is up with that?? We all got brought together here because we like to see dudes beat one another's brains in, but we can't say that?!? Lol whatever. Anyway, this chick's performing name is Aubrey Gold. Real name is Lauren Wambles or something like that. She plead guilty to accessory. Her and two others were implicated in the murder of a drug dealer in Florida. Her (ex) boyfriend was the one who pulled the trigger.

She's getting a deal because she's testifying against her former boyfriend as the mastermind and shooter.

79141426_001_6349.jpg

356689_01.jpg

0_Police.jpg

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that her parents aren't overly proud of her life up to this point. As soon as she graduated (assuming she graduated) her job was to give blow jobs and get fooked on camera, and then before she even turned 25 she has been convicted of accessory to murder in a drug related homicide and will spend the next decade-ish in prison (although I guess she can always get out early with good behavior).
        Remind me of slap u up..

im a failed rapper
        I’m a bad husband

i be clocking a grip

my wife hates me. … I love pounding her

you my dude son.. I gave up on a mullet..

I want to bring beer and you house us…
        trailer trash fuglys I’m all in..

social climbing hoes. I pass on that expensive azz

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

79141426_001_6349.jpg

356689_01.jpg

0_Police.jpg

Lies perpetrated by the white man… all bs aside.. if I give you my female cousins chow chills… she has a life sentence for killing a puto

Perma ban bet.

****ography isn’t my thing.. I got no problems with watching or understanding justice is swift and sure

Comment

I actually think she looks better in her mugshot photo then her other photos.

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
              Kinda looks like Paris Hilton

Would not fap to her
              Decent sized juggs need to be a requirement for p.0rn.

If there was a juggs to c0ck equivalent meter, she would be like a 3 incher. And you don't see 3 inch peckers in p.0rn.

Shalom

Comment

Originally posted by mromano View Post
                I actually think she looks better in her mugshot photo then her other photos.
                I actually agree

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

Decent sized juggs need to be a requirement for p.0rn.

If there was a juggs to c0ck equivalent meter, she would be like a 3 incher. And you don't see 3 inch peckers in p.0rn.

Shalom

Why do itty bittys get work but 3''ers don't

Shlt ain't fair

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

Why do itty bittys get work but 3''ers don't

Shlt ain't fair

I don't know man, but that's why I never made it in the p.0rn industry.

Shlt ain't fair.

Comment

Working...
                    X