No announcement yet.

Woke=Perpetual Victimhood??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

Nope! MexiCANS are immune to wokeness. Woke ppl are insecure men that pee sitting down. And enjoy watching others put in work on their wives.
    Hear me now and believe me next week..

I was plowing Mari k… and her friend and husband watched

I slapped up a jap puto for trying to talk to my wife.. one slap open handed

I saw my wife and said you will be my wife

I looked at two putos and they knew. …

big dogs piss and chit were they want.

pure Mexican and Jew
    BodyBagz BodyBagz likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post

Hasn’t bscene confirmed it time and time again

that most these woke losers

are soy white libs
      Yup! I sht u not I recently fuked this white chick and leaving the next day I walk by some white dude coming towards her apartment. He gets my number from her and calls me. Acting tough then turning super creepy. Call me when she was out probably fukn other dudes and says let him talk to her and knows she with me!

I'm like not with me sounds like u got other probs. Then the dude asks me how GOOD of a fuk she was!!!! I'm like how the fuk I answer that??? So I say a 7! He flips put and says IM TRIPPIN she at least a 9!!!

Then she starts stalking me and I'm like you two WEIRD fuks leave me alone. To this day I think they filmed me fukn her....

White ppl are fkn WEIRD. Suk Suk Boom another creepy dude on this site. All up in my Woman buisness.
      Last edited by Shadoww702; 10-22-2021, 11:07 AM.
      Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

gender changing is as azz backwards as azz injections

or breaking leg bones for surgery to get taller
        Brother…. If I got it you got it….

my sisters are off limits… why?

because they are cunning conniving ppl..

my brother in law … likes the way I order them around…

I tell them… you got a man who works hard for you… 1 day outta the week let him enjoy
        his life… stfupppp.

most guys really just wanna make their woman happy

my wife gets her nails done weekly. Buys clothes she doesn’t neei make her serve me food, Japanese green tea… join me in a big bath tub…

Wimmin constantly test their men..

My mom misses my dads, he was her master… I dream of genie

Comment

I pretend to listen to my wife… wimmin say one thing and mean something else..

when my wife gets weird … I whip my lil chorizo out and tell her … everything is going to work out… I don’t know how… but stressing about chit we can’t control is a wate of my sleep and Jack time…

it’s going’s be what it’s gonna be… just enjoy the show

i tell her that she is full of FUD f:fear -U:uncertainty D: doubt

she then asks me if I am going to abandon her..

I hold her. Make her head my heart and she sleeps

I don’t betray friends or lived one…

Comment

are soy white libs
            You are correct… soft azz social justice azz clowns.

I eat red meat, don’t pretend I care about saving whales (I love whales)

I don’t like people who kill dolphins —- I’m a hypocrite

I like eating wild pig. Ino-shi-shi

I tell people on a different site how to make meth using Freon -R11.. red phosphorus

you a good poster thumbs up

Comment

are soy white libs
              It's the Fox News and OAN dudes on here who have turned victimhood into a full time occupation man. Those dudes literally clog the lounge with thread after whiny thread about how terrible it is that the libs are taking over the America. Non stop crying about vaccination slavery and trangenders and 'woke fascism' and how they're all being 'sllenced' despite em never shutting the fuck up about how they're the real downtrodden. It's all a bit embarrassing and snowflaky TBH.

Most of the regular dudes on here just start threads about funny or weird stuff that comes up in their newsfeeds or personal interests or whatever but these dudes are just non-stop moaners.

If 'wokeness' is defined as perpetual victimhood those dudes are woke as fuck.. .

Comment

Thanks guys…. I am going to a party in a few weeks where guys have money, don’t stress on things the can’t control, and live good.

I often wonder what kinda woke-ness would improve my life, give me money to never worry about bills.

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post

It's the Fox News and OAN dudes on here who have turned victimhood into a full time occupation man. Those dudes literally clog the lounge with thread after whiny thread about how terrible it is that the libs are taking over the America. Non stop crying about vaccination slavery and trangenders and 'woke fascism' and how they're all being 'sllenced' despite em never shutting the fuck up about how they're the real downtrodden. It's all a bit embarrassing and snowflaky TBH.

Most of the regular dudes on here just start threads about funny or weird stuff that comes up in their newsfeeds or personal interests or whatever but these dudes are just non-stop moaners.

If 'wokeness' is defined as perpetual victimhood those dudes are woke as fuck.. .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DYje57V_BY
                  Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by pretty boy_ View Post
                    Irish people are Celtic Warriors … your people never ever give up.

Un-conquer-able

irish people go toe to toe bare knuckle and beat up Americans ..

Barry Maguiguin still throws the best left hooks to the body.

Irish Mexicans got no fear!

have you ever watched a movie called “king of the gypsys “. Awesome
                    Last edited by Zaroku; 10-24-2021, 04:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post

I made a thread about this ... Guess what everyone did? Gang up on me and act like I wasn't speaking facts.

These dudes complain and whine every day about the left, about stuff that don't even effect them..... They 10x worst than the very few woke/liberal guys on here.

But since it's so many of them, they will just gang up on you and gaslight
                      travestyny travestyny likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X