No announcement yet.

Woke=Perpetual Victimhood??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryX.... View Post
    i mean it goes both ways..woke is what white America has been for years..why cant other races have that same drive?
    Black pepper built up and sacrificed so much … yet I can show up broke at your doorstep and you’d feed me… m

my cousins would drop me off at a homeless shelter after maxing out my credit cards

look brother Larry.. I realized my family don’t give a pluck about me. …

my auntie sally died and I’m expected to pay for most of things

Dying costs money

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX.... View Post
      does woke=black people wanting major movies and characters that are blac

does woke= wanting the same freedom whites enjoy?? meaning not being profiled and stopped and searched?

does woke= asking why we have statues of racist former slave owners and asking why we have tours on old plantations like its ok and we should act like it didnt happen?

Why is it ok for some to walk around with assault rifles in broad day, while others get killed for reaching for a cell phone??

seems like its all good when we are silent and obey but when we ask questions and ask for the same rights as others we are called WOKE..
      Go make your own characters then. I'm not white, and it pisses me off when an established character is changed in movies because this woke nonsense. I wouldn't want a black Superman as much as I wouldn't want a Mexican Superman.

Woke people want "freedom", yet censor or cancel people's freedom when they have a different opinion.

If removing statues because people were criminals, then why are there George Floyd statues still up?

When BLM killed those cops in Dallas a few years back, there was a black guy with an assault rifle walking around that had nothing to do with the shooting, and the police didn't kill him. He complied and later got his gun back. The statistics of unarmed shooting is very low. Also for every video you show me of someone "reaching for their phone" and getting shot, I can show you a video of someone actually reaching for a weapon and shooting at the police.

It goes far beyond asking questions, look at the Dave Chappelle controversy, he did nothing wrong, said nothing wrong, and the alphabet mob are after his head. They want to cancel him and his show, but are perfectly ok with leaving Cuties on.
      Zaroku Zaroku 2shameless 2shameless like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

Barry Magiiguian and Irish Mexicans —- fearless.

Canelo Irish—-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuxgRzUcWsk

Comment

Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post

Go make your own characters then. I'm not white, and it pisses me off when an established character is changed in movies because this woke nonsense. I wouldn't want a black Superman as much as I wouldn't want a Mexican Superman.

Woke people want "freedom", yet censor or cancel people's freedom when they have a different opinion.

If removing statues because people were criminals, then why are there George Floyd statues still up?

When BLM killed those cops in Dallas a few years back, there was a black guy with an assault rifle walking around that had nothing to do with the shooting, and the police didn't kill him. He complied and later got his gun back. The statistics of unarmed shooting is very low. Also for every video you show me of someone "reaching for their phone" and getting shot, I can show you a video of someone actually reaching for a weapon and shooting at the police.

It goes far beyond asking questions, look at the Dave Chappelle controversy, he did nothing wrong, said nothing wrong, and the alphabet mob are after his head. They want to cancel him and his show, but are perfectly ok with leaving Cuties on.
          Thanks for understanding my post.

Jhonny my chihuahua says hello

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            Being "woke" = C@ckold who watches guys fuk their WAG's.
            Jhonny wants to kick it with you

his bite is worse than his bark..

he watches Mexican movies and barks at coyotes

the guy I got him from was a Mexican Mexican marine

I paid $$ he fears nothing
            Last edited by Zaroku; 10-26-2021, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X