Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woke=Perpetual Victimhood??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prefix_1_title_rich Woke=Perpetual Victimhood??

I’m open to hearing rational and irrational thought..

I don’t know the difference

In our own minds our cause/beliefs are true.

Common Myths/misconceptions

People who look slightly different are obviously wrong—- simple thinking is self evident — everyone is wrong except me 、people make me do what I don’t wanna do,

truth:
    people who trust other people are fools.
    The fear of GOD is the beginning of all wisdom

I don’t like people in my family that blame the world for their failures …

ive kinda failed at most things… because I was afraid to ask my friends to help me… and had a Lot of sycophantic azz kissers around me …

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I don’t like people in my family that blame the world for their failures …

ive kinda failed at most things… because I was afraid to ask my friends to help me… and had a Lot of sycophantic azz kissers around me …
      Is there white privelege? Hell yeah there is! White folk have been educated before us, they've owned land when we couldnt, had businesses before we did, life insurance policies, and other assets handed down to them over the years. Dont get me wrong I know theres a lot of poor peckerwoods out there that dont even own the trailer they live in. But a lot of white folk are born into things that many minorities are not.

BUT its not like the American dream is unachievable to all U.S. Citizens because it is, and it is because a lot of good white Americans paved that way. So I get your frustration with the lazy woke.

Saludos to you and yours from Southern Califas.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing

That is true to some extent, but there are some universal truths that can never change regardless of political stance or ideology. Biology is one of them.
        gender changing is as azz backwards as azz injections

or breaking leg bones for surgery to get taller

Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Being "woke" = C@ckold who watches guys fuk their WAG's.
          Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
            gender changing is as azz backwards as azz injections

or breaking leg bones for surgery to get taller
            Non **** kisses cabron…

One of my rich buddies got his abdome fat injected into his chin chin(divk)

he asked me to lie to his fiancÚ about his age I didn’he said I needed dental whitening or veneershe kinda looks like Micky Roueke

or a nearly 60 year old guy trying to use money to turn back the hands of time

I’m old… I’m good, Im not suffering a post mid-life crisis

Pretending to be young to fit into a young man’s world just looks pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              Being "woke" = C@ckold who watches guys fuk their WAG's.
              My best days are gone.. I had my time.. Run DMC dropped an album featuring Aerosmith ‘rock box’

lil homie I used to watch Christmas shows and new Saint Nick was a bish azz hoe…

818 genie ave… we didn’t have a chimney and I’m a Mexican Jew …

I ultra woke…

di you know this song?

just be thankful for what you got. “. William Devon

Comment

My best days are gone.. I had my time.. Run DMC dropped an album featuring Aerosmith ‘rock box’

lil homie I used to watch Christmas shows and new Saint Nick was a bish azz hoe…

818 genie ave… we didn’t have a chimney and I’m a Mexican Jew …

I ultra woke…

di you know this song?

just be thankful for what you got. “. William Devon

Nope! MexiCANS are immune to wokeness. Woke ppl are insecure men that pee sitting down. And enjoy watching others put in work on their wives.

Comment

Non **** kisses cabron…

One of my rich buddies got his abdome fat injected into his chin chin(divk)

he asked me to lie to his fiancÚ about his age I didn’he said I needed dental whitening or veneershe kinda looks like Micky Roueke

or a nearly 60 year old guy trying to use money to turn back the hands of time

I’m old… I’m good, Im not suffering a post mid-life crisis

Pretending to be young to fit into a young man’s world just looks pathetic
                  Yep one my goals at 60

stop caring about ussy

Zero cool about the guy buying champagne in the club at 60 so 20 something females will hangout with you

where the fun in paying for it

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

Nope! MexiCANS are immune to wokeness. Woke ppl are insecure men that pee sitting down. And enjoy watching others put in work on their wives.
                    Hasn’t bscene confirmed it time and time again

that most these woke losers

are soy white libs

Comment

Working...
                    X