Did a DNA test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post

You have some Spaniard in you?

First its 15 inch of African in you, now you have some random Spaniard in you.

Dang dude you truly are a phaggot.
    Look at this queerosexual right here, you lucky I don't put my foot in yo ass boi, tho you'd probably like it

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post

Look at this queerosexual right here, you lucky I don't put my foot in yo ass boi, tho you'd probably like it
      I can admit I love vigorously washing my bunghole with a fresh big bar of soap.

But dude you admitted to have 15 inches of African and some random Spaniard in you.

You a phaggot.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post

I can admit I love vigorously washing my bunghole with a fresh big bar of soap.

But dude you admitted to have 15 inches of African and some random Spaniard in you.

You a phaggot.
        Bish ass nyukka,

Comment

Sunspace said he’s royalty.

Comment

Originally posted by BZBEE View Post
            everyone's DNA is unique in that way, even some siblings have different percentages of the same race.

I knew one guy who for all his life was so proud of being Italian, long story short he took the test and it said he was only about 10% italian, he was so sad for the following months.
            What were the dominant gene?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              Hold onto the results. You may need it so you can apply for your reparations.
              Not so quick. He gotta prove his Black ancestors were slaves in the New World and even then, he will only receive %15.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                Most of my ancestry is from Central America, which makes sense since I'm a messycan, but also got about 15% African in me, this explains my schlong, and my violent tendencies...blew my mudafockin cabeza....Whyyyyyyyyy?
                Beercules , hold me my brudda

​​​​​
                ​​​​​​
                By Central American you must be referring to native/indigenous americans. Mexicans are just Southern Europeans mixed with Native American blood, percentages will vary.
                siablo14 likes this.

Comment

My dad bought me one of these ancestry tests for Christmas 4 years ago. They say you can’t smoke or drink for a certain amount of time before spitting in the tube so I was just like eff that.

And I don’t trust some company I know nothing about handling my DNA. Who knows where it’s going to end up. Companies get bought out and hacked all the time.
                  PeepeePoopooMan likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
                    My dad bought me one of these ancestry tests for Christmas 4 years ago. They say you can’t smoke or drink for a certain amount of time before spitting in the tube so I was just like eff that.

And I don’t trust some company I know nothing about handling my DNA. Who knows where it’s going to end up. Companies get bought out and hacked all the time.
                    Pipe down!

You aint that special.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Pipe down!

You aint that special.
                      If we ain’t special then why are they collecting our data?

Comment

Working...
                      X