Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have You Guys Heard Iron Maiden’s New Album???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post

G’n’R’s Appetite For Destruction was by far their best and then it was a quick downhill slide from there. Not much of their stuff excites me aside from their first album and even that has a few average songs on it.
    I thought Use Your Illusion I and II were just as good as Appetite. Rocket Queen was the last song on Appetite, it foreshadowed what their next albums would sound like. More musically ambitious with a longer song structure.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

I thought Use Your Illusion I and II were just as good as Appetite. Rocket Queen was the last song on Appetite, it foreshadowed what their next albums would sound like. More musically ambitious with a longer song structure.
      I think that's the point though, they lost some of the rawness and visceral energy which had made 'em such a refreshing change... might have become musically more sophisticated but it wasn't that which had set 'em apart in the first place. My 2p anyways.
      Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
        Let me get this straight, none of you a$$h0les like Iron Maiden?
        Iron Maiden kicks ass my dude. Was listening to them while working out yesterday. One of my favorite thrash metal bands.

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
          Heavy metal scares me
          Me too! My Polish buddy plays some death metal stuff and it makes me jumpy.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

Me too! My Polish buddy plays some death metal stuff and it makes me jumpy.
            It's rumored mass shooters and serial killers listen to heavy metal just before they get their spree on
            Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

It's rumored mass shooters and serial killers listen to heavy metal just before they get their spree on
              My buddy an ex bank robber would listen to Metallica and other nerve racking music, then he’d be so pumped he’d have to take a dump.

BodyBagz likes this.

Comment

My buddy an ex bank robber would listen to Metallica and other nerve racking music, then he’d be so pumped he’d have to take a dump.
                Rampage anthems

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

Yeah, I'm listening to it at the gym right now.

Badass!
                  You better not be doing Taibo-or Richard Simmons aerobics at the gym.

I prefer John redkorns rock song

There is a Mexican heavy metal bank that I can’t stand…only one good song

my weird azz punk rock PIL loving meth head was a mosh pit monsterわ

their best song is a love Ballard.

enamitas verdes “destapa el chapaign”

Comment

You better not be doing Taibo-or Richard Simmons aerobics at the gym.

I prefer John redkorns rock song

There is a Mexican heavy metal bank that I can’t stand…only one good song

my weird azz punk rock PIL loving meth head was a mosh pit monsterわ

their best song is a love Ballard.

enamitas verdes “destapa el chapaign”

You like Santana? He has some songs that make panties wet.

Comment

Working...
                    X