Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have You Guys Heard Iron Maiden’s New Album???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prefix_22_title_rich Have You Guys Heard Iron Maiden’s New Album???

Fu#king amazing. Iron Maiden has outdone themselves once again.

I get choked up and my eyes start to water when I hear Hell On Earth. It’s everything you could ever want in a metal song. Perfect blend of everything. It’s my new favorite song by Iron Maiden. The other songs on the album are good, but Hell On Earth is a cut above the rest IMO. I have to listen to it multiple times a day. Great workout song too.

Let me get this straight, none of you a$$h0les like Iron Maiden?

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
      Let me get this straight, none of you a$$h0les like Iron Maiden?
      Yeah, I'm listening to it at the gym right now.

Badass!

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

Yeah, I'm listening to it at the gym right now.

Badass!
        Rock on brother Willy. What do you think of the new album?

Comment

Skipped around. It sucked a$s. None of the songs are good enough to warrant being 5 minutes, let alone 10.

Haven't made a good record since Brave New World.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
            Skipped around. It sucked a$s. None of the songs are good enough to warrant being 5 minutes, let alone 10.

Gonna check it out tonight.

My expectations aren’t sky high but I’m hoping they got at least a few bangers in there.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post

Rock on brother Willy. What do you think of the new album?
              Obviously not as good as their classics, but I'm enjoying it. More than halfway through, listening to Time Machine now.

I love the first song, but Maiden always had epic intros. I can imagine that being a fun live song as their opener. I'm gonna skip ahead and listen to Hell on Earth since you hyped it up so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

Obviously not as good as their classics, but I'm enjoying it. More than halfway through, listening to Time Machine now.

I love the first song, but Maiden always had epic intros. I can imagine that being a fun live song as their opener. I'm gonna skip ahead and listen to Hell on Earth since you hyped it up so much.
                Hell On Earth to me is really better than anything else on that album.

If you want sh#t like Run To The Hills or The Trooper, you’re not gonna get that here. Iron Maiden has changed a lot, but at the same time, they never strayed too far away from their original roots. They’ve aged very well IMO
                Last edited by b morph; 10-20-2021, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post

Well it’s funny you say that, because this album has some Brave New World vibes to it I think. But it feels more like a continuation of their previous Book Of Souls album and an obvious improvement. Book Of Souls was just okay, this album is much better than that.

Comment

Heavy metal scares me

Comment

Working...
                    X