Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official NBA Thread 2021-2022

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    CP3 f-cking up tonight.
    Trying to fight 130 pound 14 year olds also.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Stan Love View Post

      Trying to fight 130 pound 14 year olds also.
      Should known once it was you that you would take this angle.

      The damn little degenerate was pushing Paul's mother and wife.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

        Should known once it was you that you would take this angle.

        The damn little degenerate was pushing Paul's mother and wife.
        Any proof of that?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Stan Love View Post

          Any proof of that?
          Let's wait and see.
          Stan Love likes this.

          Comment


          • Wow, a fat guy is going to win consecutive MVPs.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Theodore View Post
              Wow, a fat guy is going to win consecutive MVPs.
              A fat guy is the best HW in the world. Chiseled bodies are overrated.

              Fourth consecutive time a foreigner is winning. Basketball getting truly global.

              Comment


              • They did Ja Morant dirty.

                With his style of play, we've seen what knee injuries do to those kinds of guards as well. They're out there trying to get him out of there. On track to be another D Rose at this point.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  They did Ja Morant dirty.

                  With his style of play, we've seen what knee injuries do to those kinds of guards as well. They're out there trying to get him out of there. On track to be another D Rose at this point.
                  It's a conspiracy against Ja...

                  Sure.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Sweet Pea 5O View Post

                    It's a conspiracy against Ja...

                    Sure.
                    lol, no conspiracy. just foul play.

                    I have no horse in this race though. The Lakers are buns but knee injuries to quick, explosive guards like Ja is a career death knell. We've seen it countless times before.

                    If I'm on the Grizzlies, I'm "falling" on Curry's knees or ankles tonight.

                    Comment


                    • Win that sh-t, Boston.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP