The Official NBA Thread 2021-2022

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    I'm watching Memphis now lol

Ok so once Golden State sends Denver on vacation tomorrow, easy pickings in round 2.

Meanwhile the Suns are 2-2 with the Pelicans and Book isn't playing the next game either.

CP6 points

Warriors coming out of the West.
    where your confidence coming from for the warriors when they got bounced from memphis last year in the play in and also got their asses kicked this year even when they were the "hot" team

warriors better hope for the wolves to win or they may have a tough one

power to them though if they can get passed memphis

Comment

• Originally posted by HrNY View Post

where your confidence coming from for the warriors when they got bounced from memphis last year in the play in and also got their asses kicked this year even when they were the "hot" team

warriors better hope for the wolves to win or they may have a tough one

power to them though if they can get passed memphis
      Huh last year? Who cares about last year it's over.

Warriors are gunning right now.

Klay is back.

Poole emerged. Curry is Curry.

Draymond healthy

​​​​​​Kuminga is solid.

This ain't that last year Warriors team homie.

Memphis makes too many mistakes and that will go 6 games.

Carless turn overs. Weird decisions at times.

That **** will get exposed even more so against a team like Golden State.

Let's see if Memphis even makes it out of the first round. They got their hands full at the moment.

Comment

Huh last year? Who cares about last year it's over.

Warriors are gunning right now.

Klay is back.

Poole emerged. Curry is Curry.

Draymond healthy

​​​​​​Kuminga is solid.

This ain't that last year Warriors team homie.

Memphis makes too many mistakes and that will go 6 games.

Carless turn overs. Weird decisions at times.

That **** will get exposed even more so against a team like Golden State.

Let's see if Memphis even makes it out of the first round. They got their hands full at the moment.
        yea, i'm just saying, they had all that in the regular season and still got spanked.

i'm not saying they can't win, i'm just saying the confidence u got in them is a lot given how much they've been whooped on by memphis lol

memphis went 2-2 against the wolves in the regular season and one of those wins was an over time win. their matchup with the wolves is tough for them, just like they'd b for the warriors

we boxing fans here, we know how matchups play crucial roles

Comment

• Originally posted by HrNY View Post

yea, i'm just saying, they had all that in the regular season and still got spanked.

i'm not saying they can't win, i'm just saying the confidence u got in them is a lot given how much they've been whooped on by memphis lol

memphis went 2-2 against the wolves in the regular season and one of those wins was an over time win. their matchup with the wolves is tough for them, just like they'd b for the warriors

we boxing fans here, we know how matchups play crucial roles
          Like I said, look at those 2 games in Memphis.

I don't even think Klay played.

Now he's back and playing like himself.

This new 'death line up' with Poole Klay Curry Dray and Wiggins is hard to beat.

One thing Memphis has is Steven Adams to clean up the boards and they are dangerous in transition

But I have confidence in my team to finish this series tonight rest and watch how Memphis and Minnesota play out.

We'll see.

Playoffs are crazy
          HrNY likes this.

Comment

Like I said, look at those 2 games in Memphis.

I don't even think Klay played.

Now he's back and playing like himself.

This new 'death line up' with Poole Klay Curry Dray and Wiggins is hard to beat.

One thing Memphis has is Steven Adams to clean up the boards and they are dangerous in transition

But I have confidence in my team to finish this series tonight rest and watch how Memphis and Minnesota play out.

We'll see.

Playoffs are crazy
            https://www.nba.com/game/gsw-vs-mem-...1129/box-score klay wasn't there

https://www.nba.com/game/gsw-vs-mem-...0614/box-score but klay was there

Comment

• Oh ok see. Klay was just coming back. Had 2 major imiries ,it takes some time to come back.

Klay playing really well right now. He has his legs under him.

Comment

• I told you, the East wasn't going to be a blood bath.

Got 1 series that might go to a game 7. Everything else, sweep and 4-1. The one sweep coming against the quote-unquote "best team of the east" on paper, with the quote-unquote "most skilled player ever" on it.

West has 3 series that might go to a game 7. Only walk over being GSW but they played a 1 man team.

Milwaukee might repeat but the NBA really is still firmly dominated by the west. Much more competitive out there and just being "the best player in the NBA" isn't enough to come out of the west either.

Comment

• CP3 had a masterclass tonight.

That was Point Guard shit to the highest degree.

I don't even "like" the guy, but that perfomance should be put in the books.

siablo14 and Comanche like this.

Comment

Oh ok see. Klay was just coming back. Had 2 major imiries ,it takes some time to come back.

Klay playing really well right now. He has his legs under him.
                    Get your sig ready. Suns coming out the West.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Get your sig ready. Suns coming out the West.
                      We shall see my Jamaican brother.

Those were some good games last night on TNT.

Comment

Working...
                      X