Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rachel Levine Transgender Health Official Is Sworn In As A 4 Star Admiral

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prefix_66_title_rich Rachel Levine Transgender Health Official Is Sworn In As A 4 Star Admiral

3JVJA3AJHBAV3ACEFMXPLL46QA.jpg&w=916.jpg

“Rachel Levine, the U.S. assistant secretary for health,wassworn in Tuesday as an admiral of the U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps, a 6,000-person force that responds to health crises on behalf of the federal government, including administering coronavirus vaccines and delivering care after hurricanes. Levine is also theorganization’s first-ever female four-star admiral.

travestyny and siablo14 like this.

Comment

Is that True-Boxing-Fan's girlfriend?
      Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

Meanwhile Russia and China are laughing all the way to the bank

China is conducting programs to masculinize their males

US is encouraging its majority population white boys to go full h0m0

what the ell
        Fists_of_Fury and El Tuco like this.

Comment

I'm pretty sure The Big Dunn used to hit that. White women cannot resist him.
          Fists_of_Fury and like this.

Comment

thats the real life mr/ms garrison from south park
            hqdefault.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing
              She's the same person who supported giving minors hormone-blocking treatment.

What an absolute disgrace Biden is. For this alone, he deserves every bit of scorn and contempt he gets. I swear the United States is losing it's moral backbone with each day this imbecile remains in power.

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
              so thats the same creature??? wow....sick

Comment

You know what pisses me off? When posters make threads about hot girls and never post pics but you make this thread and first thing I see is a danm beast. Scared the shlt out of me.
                A pic was not necessary OP.

Comment

Biden is mocking the Public Health Service officers with this appointment. This piece of shyt tranny should be in a mental hospital, not heading a health department.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                    “Rachel Levine, the U.S. assistant secretary for health,wassworn in Tuesday as an admiral of the U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps, a 6,000-person force that responds to health crises on behalf of the federal government, including administering coronavirus vaccines and delivering care after hurricanes. Levine is also theorganization’s first-ever female four-star admiral.

Man, God needs to take greater control.

Comment

Working...
                    X