Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just another day in New York City (Not Safe 4 Work)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Damn. This just sent Rockin' into depression.
    A classless man funking a classless hoe in public. Gee... The bravery.........Rockin'
    Last edited by Rockin'; 10-19-2021, 10:13 PM.

Comment

I was a kid about 9 years old when my family took a road trip to NYC back in 1985 We were driving down the street and my parents covered my eyes. Some homeless person was getting a BJ from a chick right in the open…

this stuff goes on around the world more often than you think.
      Citizen Koba Citizen Koba likes this.

Comment

Bench probably smell like 2 month old tuna fish sandwich now

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post

A classless man funking a classless hoe in public. Gee... The bravery.........Rockin'
          and the enjoyment. You dont know about that.

Comment

Done sex in a lot of places including public transport but I gotta say I was always a little more discrete about it than that... Risk of discovery adds a little spice I reckon, but that? That's just lazy...
            siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

SMH. While initially it's funny and its a great laugh. Respect the public and the people that may encounter you doing that. As a parent, I'd be really pissed if my kids had to be subjected to that.
              HrNY HrNY likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing

Of course you love it. You're a godless, degenerate with no moral principles.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                  I much rather people uck in public than do hard drugs in public

lmao
                  how about not doing either in public..
                  HrNY HrNY likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Dobyzhee View Post
                    I was a kid about 9 years old when my family took a road trip to NYC back in 1985 We were driving down the street and my parents covered my eyes. Some homeless person was getting a BJ from a chick right in the open…

this stuff goes on around the world more often than you think.
                    not sure if you watched that series spartacus but they have people buckin in the streets and at the coliseum. guess they real accurate with their portrayal lol

imagine being at a boxing fight and folks sitting next to you got girl straight riding the dick titties bouncing all up and down

Comment

Would have been be funny if some random homeless dude showed up out of nowhere and started dry humping the guy from the back.

It's New York, so that's always a possibility.
                      Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X