Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How similar is your boxingscene personality to the real you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike D
    replied
    Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
    I’ve been known to arrange a meeting or two with people Ive met online. When you have done this multiple times then you sort of get stuck in a mode where you’re always you. What kind of lunatic would show up as a completely different character?
    First off I would never meet up with another poster because of this reason. The jig would be up and they would have confirmation that I'm a living fraud and shell of a man.

The only person I almost met up with off the internet was beercules and when I saw him pull up into the parking lot I ran into the darkness of night and disappeared. Never again.
    TheMyspaceDayz TheMyspaceDayz likes this.

Leave a comment:

• Mike D
    replied
    I'm drastically different. I would never, ever say the things I say here in real life. Here I will sometimes call posters horrible, godawful, derogatory names. Often times when they disagree with me and talk negatively about my favorite boxers and/or politicians. I will PM them with physical threats. Make fun of their mothers. In real life I am timid and get frightened by my own shadow. I also claim to have conquered hundreds of women. I have lied about my job, saying that I make well into the 6 figure range. I lied about my education. I've lied about traveling the world. In reality I am a virgin, work as a cashier at a gas station, did not finish high school, and have never been in an actual fight, because if I had, I'd be beaten severely. I haven't even ventured beyond the state I was born in and I'm 46. Hell my name isn't even Mike. My name is Roland.

Leave a comment:

• TheMyspaceDayz
    replied
    I’ve been known to arrange a meeting or two with people Ive met online. When you have done this multiple times then you sort of get stuck in a mode where you’re always you. What kind of lunatic would show up as a completely different character?

Leave a comment:

• Rockin'
    replied
    Originally posted by Clegg View Post
    I try to be genuine and come across like a stoner who browses this site while having their tea and biscuits but not sure I pull that off.
    You wouldn't be in Michigan, would you? .............Rockin'

Leave a comment:

• B.UTLER
    replied
    I always talk about bbc and d.1cks to people i know personally. I always brag to them i make 6 fig too.
    Willy Wanker Willy Wanker likes this.

Leave a comment:

• PeepeePoopooMan
    replied
    I'd consider myself a catfish. Hate to admit it but I'm not the alpha male you all think I am. Some of you might be disappointed and I apologize.
    Willy Wanker Willy Wanker likes this.

Leave a comment:

• The Big Dunn
    replied
    I’m the same as I am with my friends.

Leave a comment:

• Citizen Koba
    replied
    I use more Americanisms on the Scene, although embarrassingly I suspect it's starting to bleed back a little into real life.

As for my general persona hopefully much the same, probably a bit more adversarial than I would be IRL but I suspect that's part of the nature of the medium.

Leave a comment:

• Zaroku
    replied
    Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
    I'm the same person, just have less patience with people in person.
    My wife gets really mad at me when I get impatient with people in Japan.

basically, she says, just smile when a dude bumps into you on the crowded streets and doesn’t say excuse me or I’m sorry.

Leave a comment:

• Zaroku
    replied
    I’m pretty much the same old bastard in person.

I’ve spoken to a lot of posters via my telephone…

I called a solid guy in South Africa, Called my ace Duce in New Zeland, Spoke to Jaded—- cool dudes, I spoke to Big Larry and he’s super cool, told me just come, bbq, and we kick it..

I met one poster in person…

True Boxing Fan was supposed to show, for a free meal, but his tranny loving azz didn’t show.

Interesting quote,

Im more into Kant, and reading papers by Jewish scholars.

I like Maimonadies, The gulag archipelago,Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.. I am into Japanese novelists who were greatly influenced by nihilistic authors.

on a lighter note, I like Japanese authors … Haruki Murakami-Norwegian wood, Yoshimoto Banana’s books, I read Japanese.. my wife buys me books in Spanish and I read them for her.

I like short stories like shunkinsho, anyway…

read more…
    Citizen Koba Citizen Koba likes this.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X