Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How similar is your boxingscene personality to the real you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2shameless
    replied
    I probably wouldn't talk to most of you narcissists, nerds and weirdos. On here I only refrain from exchanges with the most vile, degenerate scum suckers.

Leave a comment:

• YoungManRumble
    replied
    I'm basically the same... probably even weirder in real life..

Leave a comment:

• markusmod
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike D View Post

Didn't have time to take photos. I had to get the fook outta there.
    I don't blame you now that I think about it

Leave a comment:

• Noelanthony
    replied
    Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post

Say what? How much are they selling them for?!
    If you are serious i can put you in touch with them......So you are a suffering Arsenal fan too? ARTETA OUT OR IN?

Leave a comment:

• OldTerry
    replied
    Originally posted by Split Decision View Post

U mean u walk around ranting bible verses irl ? I never would have guessed lmao
    My thoughts are guided (although not perfectly) by what the Bible teaches, so you'd be right!. I prefer though that what you call ranting be looked at as referring to a higher authority.
    Last edited by OldTerry; 10-21-2021, 12:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Split Decision
    replied
    Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
    I am the same online as in person. I don't have the mental compacity to be otherwise. I like though that online I have more time to think about and hopefully clearly state my viewpoint. I can be wrong and when presented with facts (not opinion) I'll admit my error and not get my feelings hurt.
    U mean u walk around ranting bible verses irl ? I never would have guessed lmao

Leave a comment:

• OldTerry
    replied
    I am the same online as in person. I don't have the mental compacity to be otherwise. I like though that online I have more time to think about and hopefully clearly state my viewpoint. I can be wrong and when presented with facts (not opinion) I'll admit my error and not get my feelings hurt.
    Last edited by OldTerry; 10-21-2021, 12:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dakuwaqa
    replied
    Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post

Not any more. I know 3 people that want to sell their season tickets . I hardly go to any away matches unless they are within 40 miles of London
    Say what? How much are they selling them for?!

Leave a comment:

• Willy Wanker
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike D View Post

Well this part is actually kind of real. I do genuinely like Brian Sutherland. He reminds me of me. He's a total loser bum completely devoid of skill and although I've never actually been in a fight, if I had, I would imagine myself fighting very much like him. He failed miserably chasing his dream -- his dream was dead after just two career fights. Again, very much like me as far as failing totally (except my dream was to be a supervisor at a post office as opposed to boxing).

So yes I do actually like Brian Sutherland and his story.
    Whew, that's good to know.

Suth is a great man who brings people together. I put him right up there with Ali and Pacquiao and the other great samaritans in the sport of boxing.

Leave a comment:

• Noelanthony
    replied
    Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post

Dang you’re lucky to have an Arsenal season ticket. Waiting list is decades!
    Not any more. I know 3 people that want to sell their season tickets . I hardly go to any away matches unless they are within 40 miles of London

Leave a comment:

Working...
X