Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How similar is your boxingscene personality to the real you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m the same as I am with my friends.

Comment

I'd consider myself a catfish. Hate to admit it but I'm not the alpha male you all think I am. Some of you might be disappointed and I apologize.
      Willy Wanker Willy Wanker likes this.

Comment

I always talk about bbc and d.1cks to people i know personally. I always brag to them i make 6 fig too.
        Willy Wanker Willy Wanker likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
          I try to be genuine and come across like a stoner who browses this site while having their tea and biscuits but not sure I pull that off.
          You wouldn't be in Michigan, would you? .............Rockin'

Comment

I’ve been known to arrange a meeting or two with people Ive met online. When you have done this multiple times then you sort of get stuck in a mode where you’re always you. What kind of lunatic would show up as a completely different character?

Comment

I'm drastically different. I would never, ever say the things I say here in real life. Here I will sometimes call posters horrible, godawful, derogatory names. Often times when they disagree with me and talk negatively about my favorite boxers and/or politicians. I will PM them with physical threats. Make fun of their mothers. In real life I am timid and get frightened by my own shadow. I also claim to have conquered hundreds of women. I have lied about my job, saying that I make well into the 6 figure range. I lied about my education. I've lied about traveling the world. In reality I am a virgin, work as a cashier at a gas station, did not finish high school, and have never been in an actual fight, because if I had, I'd be beaten severely. I haven't even ventured beyond the state I was born in and I'm 46. Hell my name isn't even Mike. My name is Roland.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
                I’ve been known to arrange a meeting or two with people Ive met online. When you have done this multiple times then you sort of get stuck in a mode where you’re always you. What kind of lunatic would show up as a completely different character?
                First off I would never meet up with another poster because of this reason. The jig would be up and they would have confirmation that I'm a living fraud and shell of a man.

The only person I almost met up with off the internet was beercules and when I saw him pull up into the parking lot I ran into the darkness of night and disappeared. Never again.
                TheMyspaceDayz TheMyspaceDayz likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

First off I would never meet up with another poster because of this reason. The jig would be up and they would have confirmation that I'm a living fraud and shell of a man.

The only person I almost met up with off the internet was beercules and when I saw him pull up into the parking lot I ran into the darkness of night and disappeared. Never again.
                  Lmao are you serious

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post

Lmao are you serious
                    Yep. It wasn't that long ago either. We were supposed to meet up in the parking lot of Taco Bell. And then we were going to watch the Jake Paul/Ali Eson Gib fight.

Comment

Nash on Boxingscene is a true warrior, a tough competitor, and a helluva poster. He knows his boxing and does not take himself too seriously. Nash considers his online persona to be similar to his offline persona. He is loved by most, liked by many, and hated by a few, but Nash is Nash, that's just who he is. Nash out.

Comment

Working...
                      X