Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How similar is your boxingscene personality to the real you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

It's a great story and you know it. You should go along with it. We could adapt it into a movie and become rich. I was going to have Kevin James star as you, Seth Rogan as Beercules, and Adam Sandler as me. Netflix was also going to pick up the story and they were going to shell out 9 digits for it, thanks to Adam Sandler having an excellent business relationship with Netflix.

It is going to be a comedy/thriller/ The plot of the movie is about the reality of actually meeting someone on the internet, to fight them because you disagree on certain topics.
    Can we get Paulie Shore to play me? Or maybe Rob Schneider. And can I at least get a cut of the profits that will cover my phone bill? If we can arrange all of that I will go along with this new version of the story

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      I'm drastically different. I would never, ever say the things I say here in real life. Here I will sometimes call posters horrible, godawful, derogatory names. Often times when they disagree with me and talk negatively about my favorite boxers and/or politicians. I will PM them with physical threats. Make fun of their mothers. In real life I am timid and get frightened by my own shadow. I also claim to have conquered hundreds of women. I have lied about my job, saying that I make well into the 6 figure range. I lied about my education. I've lied about traveling the world. In reality I am a virgin, work as a cashier at a gas station, did not finish high school, and have never been in an actual fight, because if I had, I'd be beaten severely. I haven't even ventured beyond the state I was born in and I'm 46. Hell my name isn't even Mike. My name is Roland.
      Damn, this really breaks my heart. I don't know what to believe anymore. I haven't been this disappointed since I found out the Easter bunny wasn't real.

Please, for the love God, tell me you're at least a real B Suth fan.

I just wanna believe, my man.
      Mike D likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

Please, for the love God, tell me you're at least a real B Suth fan.

I just wanna believe, my man.
        Well this part is actually kind of real. I do genuinely like Brian Sutherland. He reminds me of me. He's a total loser bum completely devoid of skill and although I've never actually been in a fight, if I had, I would imagine myself fighting very much like him. He failed miserably chasing his dream -- his dream was dead after just two career fights. Again, very much like me as far as failing totally (except my dream was to be a supervisor at a post office as opposed to boxing).

So yes I do actually like Brian Sutherland and his story.

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post
          Are you more or less the same? Do you talk nonsense because your bored at work?

etc
          I'm the exact same prick as i am on the internet. I love a wind up. some of you fools think you get to me with AJ but i am an Arsenal season ticket holder i am very accustomed to losing so i have thick skin. Coming on here gives me a nice break from constantly being abused about my team. Arsenal losing is my Kryptonite not AJ
          Mike D likes this.

Comment

If you're not the real you online then **** off

Comment

I'm drastically different. I would never, ever say the things I say here in real life. Here I will sometimes call posters horrible, godawful, derogatory names. Often times when they disagree with me and talk negatively about my favorite boxers and/or politicians. I will PM them with physical threats. Make fun of their mothers. In real life I am timid and get frightened by my own shadow. I also claim to have conquered hundreds of women. I have lied about my job, saying that I make well into the 6 figure range. I lied about my education. I've lied about traveling the world. In reality I am a virgin, work as a cashier at a gas station, did not finish high school, and have never been in an actual fight, because if I had, I'd be beaten severely. I haven't even ventured beyond the state I was born in and I'm 46. Hell my name isn't even Mike. My name is Roland.
              Love it

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post

I'm the exact same prick as i am on the internet. I love a wind up. some of you fools think you get to me with AJ but i am an Arsenal season ticket holder i am very accustomed to losing so i have thick skin. Coming on here gives me a nice break from constantly being abused about my team. Arsenal losing is my Kryptonite not AJ
                Dang you’re lucky to have an Arsenal season ticket. Waiting list is decades!

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post

Dang you’re lucky to have an Arsenal season ticket. Waiting list is decades!
                  Not any more. I know 3 people that want to sell their season tickets . I hardly go to any away matches unless they are within 40 miles of London

Comment

Well this part is actually kind of real. I do genuinely like Brian Sutherland. He reminds me of me. He's a total loser bum completely devoid of skill and although I've never actually been in a fight, if I had, I would imagine myself fighting very much like him. He failed miserably chasing his dream -- his dream was dead after just two career fights. Again, very much like me as far as failing totally (except my dream was to be a supervisor at a post office as opposed to boxing).

So yes I do actually like Brian Sutherland and his story.
                    Whew, that's good to know.

Suth is a great man who brings people together. I put him right up there with Ali and Pacquiao and the other great samaritans in the sport of boxing.
                    Mike D likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post

Not any more. I know 3 people that want to sell their season tickets . I hardly go to any away matches unless they are within 40 miles of London
                      Say what? How much are they selling them for?!

Comment

Working...
                      X