Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How similar is your boxingscene personality to the real you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

Yep. It wasn't that long ago either. We were supposed to meet up in the parking lot of Taco Bell. And then we were going to watch the Jake Paul/Ali Eson Gib fight.
    So what happened lol

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post

So what happened lol
      Idk I ran away when I saw him. Got nervous. I guess he watched it by himself or something.

Comment

I am watered down here.

Working in a prison, is such a toxic environment like posting in boxingscene. But unlike boxingscene, it's dangerous and your words are being said in person now, and you are now going at it with murderers who mean what they say. Fist fights, scuffles and wrestling will occur. It's just totally different than here. A different world, an alien planet basically.

Sh/t happens, arguments will occur. It's nothing personal. I am definitely, whole-heartedly "nice" here despite many members likely seeing me as a dick. I can't actually be myself here. No way. I'd get banned repeatedly and eventually permabanned.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post

Lmao are you serious
          Yes, I was there. I was supposed to record. It was a big deal here in the t-dome.

I actually pissed my pants when I saw them show up. Even though I was not going to be in the fight, just record, I still got scared because Beercules is intimidating as hell. I saw Mike D, power-walking away into the shadows, with a brown stain in the back of his jeans, in what appeared to resemble poop. I ran to him and hugged him. We were in the shadows, hiding in fear while Beercules was looking around for us. I remember his words like it was yesterday: "Oooooooh Mikeyyyyyy. Come out, come out whereever you areeeeeee." I have no clue why I was scared, the beef wasn't even with me.

Mike D and I now visit the same therapist due to the trauma we suffered from that day.
          Mike D likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

Yes, I was there. I was supposed to record. It was a big deal here in the t-dome.

I actually pissed my pants when I saw them show up. Even though I was not going to be in the fight, just record, I still got scared because Beercules is intimidating as hell. I saw Mike D, power-walking away into the shadows, with a brown stain in the back of his jeans, in what appeared to resemble poop. I ran to him and hugged him. We were in the shadows, hiding in fear while Beercules was looking around for us. I remember his words like it was yesterday: "Oooooooh Mikeyyyyyy. Come out, come out whereever you areeeeeee." I have no clue why I was scared, the beef wasn't even with me.

Mike D and I now visit the same therapist due to the trauma we suffered from that day.
            giphy.gif

Lol I wasn't there to engage Beercules in fisticuffs. We were just going to watch the Jake Paul fight and drink Michelob Ultras.
            -Kev- likes this.

Comment

By the way, did you guys know that Beercules drives a Mazda Miata?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

I'm too high too comprehend this shyt you saying...lol. .. so basically you a btch?

Comment

By the way, did you guys know that Beercules drives a Mazda Miata?
                  I demand a photo of him in the car.
                  Mike D likes this.

Comment

giphy.gif

Lol I wasn't there to engage Beercules in fisticuffs. We were just going to watch the Jake Paul fight and drink Michelob Ultras.
                    It's a great story and you know it. You should go along with it. We could adapt it into a movie and become rich. I was going to have Kevin James star as you, Seth Rogan as Beercules, and Adam Sandler as me. Netflix was also going to pick up the story and they were going to shell out 9 digits for it, thanks to Adam Sandler having an excellent business relationship with Netflix.

It is going to be a comedy/thriller/ The plot of the movie is about the reality of actually meeting someone on the internet, to fight them because you disagree on certain topics.
                    Mike D likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by markusmod View Post

I demand a photo of him in the car.
                      Didn't have time to take photos. I had to get the fook outta there.

Comment

Working...
                      X