Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How similar is your boxingscene personality to the real you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How similar is your boxingscene personality to the real you?

Are you more or less the same? Do you talk nonsense because your bored at work?

etc

I try to be genuine and come across like a stoner who browses this site while having their tea and biscuits but not sure I pull that off.

Comment

I'd like to think I'm almost the same. Or at least I try to be.

I'm pretty sure I'm more nice and friendly online. And I'm more of a dick in real life lol.

Comment

I'm pretending to be a 60 something straight white male, while in reality I'm a 22 year old butch dyke attending Chico University. I'm working on my masters in Social Science and have written several papers on you weird phckers.

Thanks for the material.
        The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

I am definitely genuine. The same things I comment on or have opinions on are the same exact way I'd say them to anyone in person. I also only comment on topics that I can actually discuss or debate.

Comment

about 50/50. I'd give a **** if you get my jokes or not in person.

Comment

I'm the same person, just have less patience with people in person.
              Zaroku likes this.

Comment

I’m pretty much the same old bastard in person.

I’ve spoken to a lot of posters via my telephone…

I called a solid guy in South Africa, Called my ace Duce in New Zeland, Spoke to Jaded—- cool dudes, I spoke to Big Larry and he’s super cool, told me just come, bbq, and we kick it..

I met one poster in person…

True Boxing Fan was supposed to show, for a free meal, but his tranny loving azz didn’t show.

Interesting quote,

Im more into Kant, and reading papers by Jewish scholars.

I like Maimonadies, The gulag archipelago,Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.. I am into Japanese novelists who were greatly influenced by nihilistic authors.

on a lighter note, I like Japanese authors … Haruki Murakami-Norwegian wood, Yoshimoto Banana’s books, I read Japanese.. my wife buys me books in Spanish and I read them for her.

I like short stories like shunkinsho, anyway…

read more…
                Citizen Koba likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                  I'm the same person, just have less patience with people in person.
                  My wife gets really mad at me when I get impatient with people in Japan.

basically, she says, just smile when a dude bumps into you on the crowded streets and doesn’t say excuse me or I’m sorry.

Comment

I use more Americanisms on the Scene, although embarrassingly I suspect it's starting to bleed back a little into real life.

As for my general persona hopefully much the same, probably a bit more adversarial than I would be IRL but I suspect that's part of the nature of the medium.

Comment

Working...
                    X