Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does the United States breed cowardly men like Christopher Watts and Brian Laundrie?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

The Bible always contradicts itself.

Do you think we should still enforce the punishments in your post?
    If a government of humankind had such laws on their books I would have no objection to these laws being enforced. However if there are no laws for some of these or if the punishments are different, that's Okay with me as well. Christians are not under the Mosaic law, rather we are under the law of the Christ. My obligation is to personally follow the principles embedded in the laws of God and I am not responsible for people who chose not to. I am also obligated to follow the laws of the secular governments up to the point they ask me to do something that God has commanded I not do (these commands are in the Bible). So the answer to your question is that it is none of my concern if governments don't pattern their laws after God's.

Comment

After I am executed, what will happen?
      What will happen is what happens to everyone who dies, you will not exist anywhere but hopefully in God's memory..
      (Ecclesiastes 9:5) . . .For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing at all. . .
      (Ecclesiastes 9:10) . . .Whatever your hand finds to do, do with all your might, for there is no work nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom in the Grave, where you are going.

When you die you don't go to heaven or a burning hell. You are simply dead and the only hope you now have of living again lies in the resurrection.

Comment

Originally posted by OldTerry View Post

If a government of humankind had such laws on their books I would have no objection to these laws being enforced. However if there are no laws for some of these or if the punishments are different, that's Okay with me as well. Christians are not under the Mosaic law, rather we are under the law of the Christ. My obligation is to personally follow the principles embedded in the laws of God and I am not responsible for people who chose not to. I am also obligated to follow the laws of the secular governments up to the point they ask me to do something that God has commanded I not do (these commands are in the Bible). So the answer to your question is that it is none of my concern if governments don't pattern their laws after God's.
        You aren't a true Christian.

You put man-made laws above the Lord's laws.

You aint genuine, Terry.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

The mental issues you’re kind displays on a daily basis, is amazing. And your answer is “tHeSe LiBeRaLs”?

You people have a bigger issue than guessing who’s liberal or who is conservative.

If his family and himself are conservative, then what? What does that do for you when you can’t make this about a political game? What if he is instead one of you?

So, you rule out immediately, that he is not black, which is a conservatives dream when it comes to the whole “who did it” BS. Conservatives dream is for the suspect to be black. This way there is no need to even bother with making it political. I mean he’s black, we won, right? “See? We told you so. Make America Great Again!” That right there is music to your ears. So this little coward is a scrawny white kid, so now you cling to the hope that he is a liberal/democrat.

Do you not see how sad that is? This is why your kind is so hated. Nobody likes you (generally speaking), because of this type of dishonest behavior. So, you have this cowardly behavior and then everyone has to deal with your dishonest behavior as well. It’s just sad. Your behavior is sad. You’re like a child.

”He might be a liberal” is your answer to this cowardly behavior. He may or may not be a liberal or conservative or come from such a family. Nobody cares. I did not even bother to check their political views in the past 4 weeks. Nobody cares who that creep votes for. Or who any creep like him votes for.

And yes, everyone knows liberals are annoying. Except for themselves. They don’t see how annoying they are. I married a republican white woman. Yeah, her views are also annoying. But when dealing with politically obsessed people it’s a “pick your poison” situation. And conservative women/parents/family are just less annoying. They are easier to talk to. I know because my siblings are liberals and they are extremely annoying. I can’t stand their political views, and they think i’m a racist conservative because I don’t agree with almost anything they say.

But I actually hate both of you. I just hate all of you. People obsessed with politics are so toxic. I don’t know how anyone can be part of either side. That has to be so depressing, taking part in such debates with such awful people. Look at your post. You can’t tell me with a straight face that you are a good person. Your post shows what conservatives/liberals are, in one sentence. You are all just awful human beings.
          Ummmm ok maybe the guy was an independent then!

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            how is killing someone cowardly? it's the opposite of cowardly. it's abhorrible to kill a woman but it is the opposite of lacking courage. think about what you face. life in prison. death penalty. you do it anyway and it is not cowardly in the face of those consequences. you all won't kill people at least in part because you're scared of what will happen to you. those two weren't to the extent that they would let it affect whether or not they killed someone they hated or wanted / needed dead.

particularly when you strangle someone you're undertaking a very deliberate act. you need to keep full pressure on someone's throat for several minutes to kill them. it is not like a movie. most of you would be scared of something like that. you'd probably be scared to be in a room with someone like chris watts or brian laundrie.
            Lol. Youve constructed a whole fantasy land about these issues. Killing someone occurs a lot of different ways, certainly outside of the dichotomy of Coward/Brave... A lot of people who kill are very familiar with the institution of prison, others believe they are "smart"and will outsmart attempts to catch them, etc. Others are compulsive and some are trained to do so.

It is a strange situation here... It does take a lot to strangle someone outside of a chokehold...and/or breaking the neck. So this guy had time to think if he did it. Does that make him stoic to you? Do you think it was premeditated to the point that he thought things through and planned it?

It makes little sense to me... He had no real motive, that we are aware of. He didn't (so it would seem) kill before and get caught...

Come on NE does any of this really make sense to you? The guy isn't a violent sociopath, and one day decides that he is so fed up, that leaving won't help... and he strangles his girlfriend. Do you buy this?

Comment

Mohammed kept it simple. Jesus and his followers are the exaggerators. Talking bout he is the son of God. Craziness!

So my Jewish pal, while you diss Islam, make sure you diss Christianity too.
              Islam is cool, I diss ashkenazi freaks.

Ultra Orthodox people scare me.

LDS mormons scare me too.

some of my relatives are healers, probably strongly influenced by slaves…

one of my dreams is to travel to Africa, all over it, and learn ancient wisdom.

esoteric practices that protect Mother Nature.

Comment

Originally posted by HewJohnson View Post

Funny because I’m not white.
                But you are a dumb @$$
                So you’re just a wannabe? Damn. Worse than I thought.

Comment

After I am executed, what will happen?
                  - -Prob resurrect as a toadstool.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- -Prob resurrect as a toadstool.
                    And what after that?

Comment

And what after that?
                      - -A poisonous stool after a fluffy goes skipping thru the meadow for mushrooms.

Comment

Working...
                      X