Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does the United States breed cowardly men like Christopher Watts and Brian Laundrie?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slavery is long gone, the US no longer breeds people.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

How is it brave for him to wait around to be locked up?

At least they are better than this dude:

A Seattle man died after engaging in **** sex with a horse at a farm suspected of being a gathering place for people seeking to have sex with livestock, police said Friday.

The horse involved in the incident was not harmed, and an autopsy of the unnamed man concluded that “the manner of death was accidental ... due to perforation of the colon,” a police spokesman said.

https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna8589349

rare-50.jpg?w=810&h=450&crop=1.jpg
      (Leviticus 20:15, 16) . . .‘If a man has intercourse with a beast, he should be put to death without fail, and you should kill the beast. 16 If a woman approaches any beast to have intercourse with it, you must kill the woman and the beast. They should be put to death without fail. Their own blood is upon them. . .

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

Siablo,

Brian Laundrie strangled his tiny fiancé to death.

That’s murder.

Murder can get you 25 to life in prison.

Murder can get you the death sentence too.

Comment

So they have found the remains of Brian Laundrie and my opinion is that he committed suicide. The way I view the murder is that it doesn't make Laundrie a coward, what it does make him is a man who lost control of his temper and went into an emotionally fueled rage. Doesn't excuse what he did but it possibly explains why it happened. If he died from suicide i hope it was because of remorse and he couldn't live with his conscience. Bottom line is that this was a tragedy for Gabby in particular, the families and friends of both and lastly for Brian.

Comment

Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
            So they have found the remains of Brian Laundrie and my opinion is that he committed suicide. The way I view the murder is that it doesn't make Laundrie a coward, what it does make him is a man who lost control of his temper and went into an emotionally fueled rage. Doesn't excuse what he did but it possibly explains why it happened. If he died from suicide i hope it was because of remorse and he couldn't live with his conscience. Bottom line is that this was a tragedy for Gabby in particular, the families and friends of both and lastly for Brian.
            Tragedy for Brian **** 'im, he's a murderer.

Comment

OldTerry is a Brian Laundrie sympathizer.

Hope that guys wife sleeps with one eye open.

Comment

(Leviticus 20:15, 16) . . .‘If a man has intercourse with a beast, he should be put to death without fail, and you should kill the beast. 16 If a woman approaches any beast to have intercourse with it, you must kill the woman and the beast. They should be put to death without fail. Their own blood is upon them. . .
                That sounds a bit harsh... why should the animal get put to death if a human decides to fuck it?

What's curious here is the very fact that someone decided it was necessary to make a rule about it indicates that screwing animals must have actually been going on back in the Sinai enough to warrant it. Women too, huh?
                travestyny travestyny likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

Tragedy for Brian **** 'im, he's a murderer.
                  His death is justice. The whole situation though is tragic for Gabby, the two families and yes for Brian as well. I don't view Brian as a cold blooded killer. In my opinion it was a result of rage and frustration. I suppose you could say second degree murder or manslaughter as oppose to first degree murder. The heartbreak is in that it happened in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post

That sounds a bit harsh... why should the animal get put to death if a human decides to fuck it?

What's curious here is the very fact that someone decided it was necessary to make a rule about it indicates that screwing animals must have actually been going on back in the Sinai enough to warrant it. Women too, huh?
                    There is logic in why the animal would also be put to death. The animal would be ruined in the way it views humans and a danger to others. In a way it's similar to the law that said that if an Ox or bull gored someone to death then it must be put to death.
                    As far as things like that going on in the Sinai? It must have been occurring then just like it still occurs in this world. God cannot stand perversion is the lesson to be learned.

I think we would agree that bestiality is a perversion. Sometimes it is difficult to understand why God views things differently then we might view them. That is most likely why the Bible says we should become reconciled to God as opposed God to must become reconciled to us.

(Deuteronomy 32:4, 5) . . .The Rock, perfect is his activity, For all his ways are justice. A God of faithfulness who is never unjust; Righteous and upright is he. 5 They are the ones who have acted corruptly. They are not his children, the defect is their own. They are a crooked and twisted generation!
                    Last edited by OldTerry; 10-22-2021, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Stupidity. That's like killing a woman whom got raped. Why kill the beast?

Comment

Working...
                      X