Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does the United States breed cowardly men like Christopher Watts and Brian Laundrie?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    These two, and others like them, are such cowardly weasels. Brian Laundrie is even worse. The little b/tch-made creep killed his fiancÚ and is now on the run to avoid life in prison like the cowardly ass, sad excuse of a man he is. That dude is such a giant p/ssy that he may have already killed himself rather than face the consequences.

And Laundrie’s parents are clearly in on it as well. The spineless dad and his Karen of a mom probably helped him. They are criminals too. Silence speaks for them. Instead of answering questions, they hired a lawyer because they knew about the crime, gave their son a 3 day head start and helped him flee. Then they all of a sudden find the abandoned car immediately, as well as finding the Mustang too. The parents are absolutely in on it. The three cowards.
    - -Survival of the coward gene after thousands of years of bravery killing itself in needless wars.

Survival of the fittest was never meant to be the best.
    Citizen Koba likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by HewJohnson View Post

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.ya...142300174.html

it’s reported by every news site possible and been confirmed by his sister Cassie.

You’re an angry idiot.
      I hope you don’t own guns and live nearby a school. You fit the description.
      “You fit the description”

That’s the funniest thing ever said to me from a white guy.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

He certainly has a lot of anger towards "your kind", whatever that's supposed to mean. LOL
        Of course you’d have a hard time figuring out what that’s supposed to mean. It means exactly what you see. You know because you are obsessed with the subject

Come on, I know the US education system is one of the worse, but I didn’t think it was this bad

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

I think homie was dropped on his head a few times as a baby and his mom smoked alot of Crack whe she was pregnant...
          Given by your post history, it is clear that your whore of a mother should have swallowed you. You are a clearly an awful citizen and a detriment to society. Most importantly, I would feel very bad for your children if you ever reproduce, or, have already reproduced. I mean I don’t know how you could even manage that since you were born with no testicles. Please don’t adopt any children. Children need a good man to raise them.

Comment

Looks like they may have found his remains.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              Looks like they may have found his remains.
              Yeah I saw that

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                how is killing someone cowardly? it's the opposite of cowardly. it's abhorrible to kill a woman but it is the opposite of lacking courage. think about what you face. life in prison. death penalty. you do it anyway and it is not cowardly in the face of those consequences. you all won't kill people at least in part because you're scared of what will happen to you. those two weren't to the extent that they would let it affect whether or not they killed someone they hated or wanted / needed dead.

particularly when you strangle someone you're undertaking a very deliberate act. you need to keep full pressure on someone's throat for several minutes to kill them. it is not like a movie. most of you would be scared of something like that. you'd probably be scared to be in a room with someone like chris watts or brian laundrie.
                Clearly, with posts like these, it’s why people ask the question in the first place.

It is clearly a cowardly move. But it looks like boxingscene’s American members seem to think Brian Laundrie is a badass hero of some sort.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing

You sound whipped.
                  I am whipped. Life, taxes, relatives hitting me up for loans.

I turn off my cell phone and leave it at home regularly.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    These two, and others like them, are such cowardly weasels. Brian Laundrie is even worse. The little b/tch-made creep killed his fiancÚ and is now on the run to avoid life in prison like the cowardly ass, sad excuse of a man he is. That dude is such a giant p/ssy that he may have already killed himself rather than face the consequences.

And Laundrie’s parents are clearly in on it as well. The spineless dad and his Karen of a mom probably helped him. They are criminals too. Silence speaks for them. Instead of answering questions, they hired a lawyer because they knew about the crime, gave their son a 3 day head start and helped him flee. Then they all of a sudden find the abandoned car immediately, as well as finding the Mustang too. The parents are absolutely in on it. The three cowards.
                    Everyone in a gang is a coward. The world is filled with gangs.
                    Murderers are cowards in general and we know that takes place all over the world.
                    Definitely not limited to USA.
                    Parents have this thing called ''unconditional love''. I'm not a parent so I don't know how powerful that love is. Whenever a parent takes the stand in their child's defense, they always speak lovingly of them. Regardless of the crime.
                    My parents were pretty nonchalant with me and my siblings and to each other actually.
                    I don't have unconditional love for anyone so I can't see me assisting anyone to get away with a crime.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      how is killing someone cowardly? it's the opposite of cowardly. it's abhorrible to kill a woman but it is the opposite of lacking courage. .
                      Killing someone who has a fighting chance, with your bare hands, is ''brave'' and rarely seen.

Killers usually catch their unarmed prey off guard, or from a distance, with a weapon.
                      If they are hands on, it's usually on a person who stands no chance (a woman, the elderly, someone smaller).

Killers are cowards.

Case in point - Richard Ramirez. Citizens caught up to him and beat his ass down. He complained to the cops, who saved his life, that they wouldn't be so tough if he had his gun. Irony.

Comment

Working...
                      X