Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does the United States breed cowardly men like Christopher Watts and Brian Laundrie?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HewJohnson View Post

https://radaronline.com/p/brian-laun...en-alive-dead/

Welp, I’m not a conservative, but Brian Laundrie is definitely a liberal, as reports have already confirmed.

As far as your rant goes…you seem to have built up anger. Go outside and make some friends.
    Lmao.

Talk about fake news.

Good lord. You fools just love making stuff up don’t you.

Lol, Brian Laundrie was heard saying stupid southerners and stupid republicans. How convenient. It’s just like the Capitol riot being a planned attack by Liberals to make you dumb fcks look bad right?

That’s what conservatives said. That the Capitol riot was done by liberals disguised as conservatives to make them look bad.

I mean, you cowards just, in general, don’t own up to anything you do huh? I think your type is just born without a spine. And I don’t even think you understood my post. Like, you only speak, read and write English. How have you not mastered reading comprehension in your own language yet?
    Go give it another try, there is hope for you i’m sure. Re-read my post.

Comment

how is killing someone cowardly? it's the opposite of cowardly. it's abhorrible to kill a woman but it is the opposite of lacking courage. think about what you face. life in prison. death penalty. you do it anyway and it is not cowardly in the face of those consequences. you all won't kill people at least in part because you're scared of what will happen to you. those two weren't to the extent that they would let it affect whether or not they killed someone they hated or wanted / needed dead.

particularly when you strangle someone you're undertaking a very deliberate act. you need to keep full pressure on someone's throat for several minutes to kill them. it is not like a movie. most of you would be scared of something like that. you'd probably be scared to be in a room with someone like chris watts or brian laundrie.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

Siablo,

Brian Laundrie strangled his tiny fiancé to death.

That’s murder.

Murder can get you 25 to life in prison.

Prison can be a scary place to be in for some people. Especially a young and cowardly little p/ssy like Brian Laundrie. If he goes to prison, he will more than likely consensually be in a relationship with some black dude, in return, he gets protection. I am not even talking about rape. More times than not, gay relationships in prison are consensual. It is triggered by a scared white male, offering his sexual services to the other inmate. The girl of the relationship (the white dude), can report it and ask for a transfer and keep it all confidential.

But when it’s consensual, they don’t tell or ask to be transferred to another prison. Why would they? They see it as having it “good” because all they are doing is giving up their ass and mouth and get to have peace of mind. They have no shame, they degrade themselves, and they happily do it. It’s as if it’s in their DNA to a black man’s sex partner if they go prison. No self defense, no getting beat up, living in this hell as comfortably as an inmate could. Some also do it for drugs. They pay with sex. Others get extorted for sex, and don’t have the toughness in them to protect themselves and their manhood.

In your POV, it doesn’t make a criminal brave to try to avoid prison. But from Brian Laundrie’s POV, he is scared to go to prison because he is a weak little coward and he knows it. He is scared. This guy is not a drug dealer, or some gang member who killed a rival gang member, or part of a group who does armed robberies, or a burglar, or is there for assaulting another man and badly injuring him during the fight or there for committing a white collar crime, or cyber crime. This guy strangled his tiny fiancé to death.

99% sure, this kid is going to need protection in prison, if he ever gets caught, just like his parents have protected him and helped him escape. Trust me on that one. He is scared of prison. So no, he is not bravely fleeing the cops. That scrawny kid can’t stand up for himself, he’s b/tch-made. He knows it.
        I see. Makes sense.

Comment

They should have never been together, he was a hippie with dirty socks and she had OCD. He probably wanted to go on the trip and enjoy together time, but she wanted to be a travel blogger.

“We’ve just been fighting this morning. Some personal issues,” she told the officer, which can be seen in the body camera footage. She added that she struggles from obsessive-compulsive disorder that impacts her behavior.

“Some days, I have really bad OCD, and I was just cleaning and straightening up and I was apologizing to him saying that I’m so mean because sometimes I have OCD and get frustrated,” she said.

Laundrie also told officers the couple got into an argument and said that Petito hit him with her phone and pulled on him to make them hit the curb. He said he didn’t want to pursue a domestic violence charge against Petito, who officers decided was the aggressor.

“I’m not going to pursue anything because she is my fiancée and I love her. It was just a squabble. Sorry it had to get so public,” Laundrie said.

Comment

We are all somewhat F'd up in the head, its when the heart is f'd up is when its all bad.

in the USA we have so much political funger pointing and race is always thrown in.

Comment

I didn't realize murdering a partner and then running away was limited to the US.

Peter Scully is an Australian who lived in the Philippines. Pretty sure being a cowardly selfish pos isn't limited to the red, white, n blue.
              billeau2 and OldTerry like this.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

Lmao.

Talk about fake news.

Good lord. You fools just love making stuff up don’t you.

Lol, Brian Laundrie was heard saying stupid southerners and stupid republicans. How convenient. It’s just like the Capitol riot being a planned attack by Liberals to make you dumb fcks look bad right?

That’s what conservatives said. That the Capitol riot was done by liberals disguised as conservatives to make them look bad.

I mean, you cowards just, in general, don’t own up to anything you do huh? I think your type is just born without a spine. And I don’t even think you understood my post. Like, you only speak, read and write English. How have you not mastered reading comprehension in your own language yet?
                Go give it another try, there is hope for you i’m sure. Re-read my post.
                https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.ya...142300174.html

it’s reported by every news site possible and been confirmed by his sister Cassie.

You’re an angry idiot.
                I hope you don’t own guns and live nearby a school. You fit the description.

Comment

Wtf, I wouldn't turn myself in either. Ain't no way in hell I'm spending the rest of my life in a cell, I'd rather die. Why do people keep acting like Gabby potato was some innocent angel, there was video where she told the cops she attacked him. More than likely, they were both bad each other, they both chose to stay and sometimes this sh11t happens in that situation

Comment

it’s reported by every news site possible and been confirmed by his sister Cassie.

You’re an angry idiot.
                    I think homie was dropped on his head a few times as a baby and his mom smoked alot of Crack whe she was pregnant...
                    GhostofDempsey likes this.

Comment

You’re an angry idiot.
                      He certainly has a lot of anger towards "your kind", whatever that's supposed to mean. LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X