Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does the United States breed cowardly men like Christopher Watts and Brian Laundrie?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does the United States breed cowardly men like Christopher Watts and Brian Laundrie?

These two, and others like them, are such cowardly weasels. Brian Laundrie is even worse. The little b/tch-made creep killed his fiancÚ and is now on the run to avoid life in prison like the cowardly ass, sad excuse of a man he is. That dude is such a giant p/ssy that he may have already killed himself rather than face the consequences.

And Laundrie’s parents are clearly in on it as well. The spineless dad and his Karen of a mom probably helped him. They are criminals too. Silence speaks for them. Instead of answering questions, they hired a lawyer because they knew about the crime, gave their son a 3 day head start and helped him flee. Then they all of a sudden find the abandoned car immediately, as well as finding the Mustang too. The parents are absolutely in on it. The three cowards.
    Mike D and Zaroku like this.

If it’s any indication, the dude was a full on “environment aware, eco-friendly” LIBERAL scum

Comment

Originally posted by HewJohnson View Post
      If it’s any indication, the dude was a full on “environment aware, eco-friendly” LIBERAL scum
      Liberal?.....

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Liberal?.....
        Yep. Brian Laundrie was a wanna be hippy, girlfriend killing Biden voting liberal.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          These two, and others like them, are such cowardly weasels. Brian Laundrie is even worse. The little b/tch-made creep killed his fiancÚ and is now on the run to avoid life in prison like the cowardly ass, sad excuse of a man he is. That dude is such a giant p/ssy that he may have already killed himself rather than face the consequences.

And Laundrie’s parents are clearly in on it as well. The spineless dad and his Karen of a mom probably helped him. They are criminals too. Silence speaks for them. Instead of answering questions, they hired a lawyer because they knew about the crime, gave their son a 3 day head start and helped him flee. Then they all of a sudden find the abandoned car immediately, as well as finding the Mustang too. The parents are absolutely in on it. The three cowards.
          How is it brave for him to wait around to be locked up?

At least they are better than this dude:

A Seattle man died after engaging in **** sex with a horse at a farm suspected of being a gathering place for people seeking to have sex with livestock, police said Friday.

The horse involved in the incident was not harmed, and an autopsy of the unnamed man concluded that “the manner of death was accidental ... due to perforation of the colon,” a police spokesman said.

https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna8589349

rare-50.jpg?w=810&h=450&crop=1.jpg
          boxingfan91 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by HewJohnson View Post
            The mental issues you’re kind displays on a daily basis, is amazing. And your answer is “tHeSe LiBeRaLs”?

You people have a bigger issue than guessing who’s liberal or who is conservative.

If his family and himself are conservative, then what? What does that do for you when you can’t make this about a political game? What if he is instead one of you?

So, you rule out immediately, that he is not black, which is a conservatives dream when it comes to the whole “who did it” BS. Conservatives dream is for the suspect to be black. This way there is no need to even bother with making it political. I mean he’s black, we won, right? “See? We told you so. Make America Great Again!” That right there is music to your ears. So this little coward is a scrawny white kid, so now you cling to the hope that he is a liberal/democrat.

Do you not see how sad that is? This is why your kind is so hated. Nobody likes you (generally speaking), because of this type of dishonest behavior. So, you have this cowardly behavior and then everyone has to deal with your dishonest behavior as well. It’s just sad. Your behavior is sad. You’re like a child.

”He might be a liberal” is your answer to this cowardly behavior. He may or may not be a liberal or conservative or come from such a family. Nobody cares. I did not even bother to check their political views in the past 4 weeks. Nobody cares who that creep votes for. Or who any creep like him votes for.

And yes, everyone knows liberals are annoying. Except for themselves. They don’t see how annoying they are. I married a republican white woman. Yeah, her views are also annoying. But when dealing with politically obsessed people it’s a “pick your poison” situation. And conservative women/parents/family are just less annoying. They are easier to talk to. I know because my siblings are liberals and they are extremely annoying. I can’t stand their political views, and they think i’m a racist conservative because I don’t agree with almost anything they say.

But I actually hate both of you. I just hate all of you. People obsessed with politics are so toxic. I don’t know how anyone can be part of either side. That has to be so depressing, taking part in such debates with such awful people. Look at your post. You can’t tell me with a straight face that you are a good person. Your post shows what conservatives/liberals are, in one sentence. You are all just awful human beings.
            Citizen Koba likes this.

Comment

My dad never spared the rod… he stayed with my mom, and whipped me up for being stupid.

My lil phaggot cousin got treated with kid gloves… he married a blm lawyer.

my dad used to tell me “hard work is it’s own reward”

just work harder than everyone around you, never put your hands in your pocket, … like you got better things to do.

Me, I just work… like pops said, “be good for something, don’t be good for nothing”

Friday is my b day, and all kinds of guys will irritate me by wishing me a happy b day..

I just want to eat unagi at home, with my wife, and watch any movie she chooses.

hopefully, she will choose a movie I love..

Sea Inside(Javier Bardem)

Respect my friend
              OldTerry likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

The mental issues you’re kind displays on a daily basis, is amazing. And your answer is “tHeSe LiBeRaLs”?

You people have a bigger issue than guessing who’s liberal or who is conservative.

If his family and himself are conservative, then what? What does that do for you when you can’t make this about a political game? What if he is instead one of you?

So, you rule out immediately, that he is not black, which is a conservatives dream when it comes to the whole “who did it” BS. Conservatives dream is for the suspect to be black. This way there is no need to even bother with making it political. I mean he’s black, we won, right? “See? We told you so. Make America Great Again!” That right there is music to your ears. So this little coward is a scrawny white kid, so now you cling to the hope that he is a liberal/democrat.

Do you not see how sad that is? This is why your kind is so hated. Nobody likes you (generally speaking), because of this type of dishonest behavior. So, you have this cowardly behavior and then everyone has to deal with your dishonest behavior as well. It’s just sad. Your behavior is sad. You’re like a child.

”He might be a liberal” is your answer to this cowardly behavior. He may or may not be a liberal or conservative or come from such a family. Nobody cares. I did not even bother to check their political views in the past 4 weeks. Nobody cares who that creep votes for. Or who any creep like him votes for.

And yes, everyone knows liberals are annoying. Except for themselves. They don’t see how annoying they are. I married a republican white woman. Yeah, her views are also annoying. But when dealing with politically obsessed people it’s a “pick your poison” situation. And conservative women/parents/family are just less annoying. They are easier to talk to. I know because my siblings are liberals and they are extremely annoying. I can’t stand their political views, and they think i’m a racist conservative because I don’t agree with almost anything they say.

But I actually hate both of you. I just hate all of you. People obsessed with politics are so toxic. I don’t know how anyone can be part of either side. That has to be so depressing, taking part in such debates with such awful people. Look at your post. You can’t tell me with a straight face that you are a good person. Your post shows what conservatives/liberals are, in one sentence. You are all just awful human beings.

https://radaronline.com/p/brian-laun...en-alive-dead/

Welp, I’m not a conservative, but Brian Laundrie is definitely a liberal, as reports have already confirmed.

As far as your rant goes…you seem to have built up anger. Go outside and make some friends.

Comment

My mom has always said she would turn me in if I did something awful. Not sure if she was serious or if she was just trying to deter me.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

How is it brave for him to wait around to be locked up?

At least they are better than this dude:

A Seattle man died after engaging in **** sex with a horse at a farm suspected of being a gathering place for people seeking to have sex with livestock, police said Friday.

The horse involved in the incident was not harmed, and an autopsy of the unnamed man concluded that “the manner of death was accidental ... due to perforation of the colon,” a police spokesman said.

https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna8589349

rare-50.jpg?w=810&h=450&crop=1.jpg
                    Siablo,

Brian Laundrie strangled his tiny fiancÚ to death.

That’s murder.

Murder can get you 25 to life in prison.

Prison can be a scary place to be in for some people. Especially a young and cowardly little p/ssy like Brian Laundrie. If he goes to prison, he will more than likely consensually be in a relationship with some black dude, in return, he gets protection. I am not even talking about rape. More times than not, gay relationships in prison are consensual. It is triggered by a scared white male, offering his sexual services to the other inmate. The girl of the relationship (the white dude), can report it and ask for a transfer and keep it all confidential.

But when it’s consensual, they don’t tell or ask to be transferred to another prison. Why would they? They see it as having it “good” because all they are doing is giving up their ass and mouth and get to have peace of mind. They have no shame, they degrade themselves, and they happily do it. It’s as if it’s in their DNA to a black man’s sex partner if they go prison. No self defense, no getting beat up, living in this hell as comfortably as an inmate could. Some also do it for drugs. They pay with sex. Others get extorted for sex, and don’t have the toughness in them to protect themselves and their manhood.

In your POV, it doesn’t make a criminal brave to try to avoid prison. But from Brian Laundrie’s POV, he is scared to go to prison because he is a weak little coward and he knows it. He is scared. This guy is not a drug dealer, or some gang member who killed a rival gang member, or part of a group who does armed robberies, or a burglar, or is there for assaulting another man and badly injuring him during the fight or there for committing a white collar crime, or cyber crime. This guy strangled his tiny fiancÚ to death.

99% sure, this kid is going to need protection in prison, if he ever gets caught, just like his parents have protected him and helped him escape. Trust me on that one. He is scared of prison. So no, he is not bravely fleeing the cops. That scrawny kid can’t stand up for himself, he’s b/tch-made. He knows it.

Comment

Working...
                    X