No announcement yet.

Have you been waiting to buy a home?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by man down View Post

You know I'm right there with you but I'm hoping sooner. The fed will have to raise rates at some point. This inflation doesn't seem to be getting any better and with the dems spending bill it will only get worse.
    Damnit brother be patient, ya boy's trying to get a head start in life hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by CornerCutman View Post

Damnit brother be patient, ya boy's trying to get a head start in life hahahaha
      Hahaha it probably won't happen until 23. It's going to take a bit for everything to settle in plus the fed is doing everything they can to keep it propped up.

Comment

I bought two properties in the early 2010s and want to get back into some real estate but these ridiculously high (maybe inflated) prices have dissuaded me. I have a lot of money invested in stocks, mutual funds and bitcoin but I feel like having “hard tangible assets” might be a smart move in this inflationary and fiscally precarious environment. The US has record national debt and is on the verge of adding trillions to it. What happens if the US becomes insolvent? The stock market and other financial markets will crash. The people with real estate will at least have something tangible.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          I bought two properties in the early 2010s and want to get back into some real estate but these ridiculously high (maybe inflated) prices have dissuaded me. I have a lot of money invested in stocks, mutual funds and bitcoin but I feel like having “hard tangible assets” might be a smart move in this inflationary and fiscally precarious environment. The US has record national debt and is on the verge of adding trillions to it. What happens if the US becomes insolvent? The stock market and other financial markets will crash. The people with real estate will at least have something tangible.
          Yes sir, you're setting yourself up. We all learned a lot from 08 but the crappie thing is that so did the corporations. If it crashes they will be buying so fast will we get in this time? I dunno.

Comment

I own 10 investment properties. I started buying condos and townhouses several years ago. But prices are going up like crazy, making it tougher to keep adding properties since I buy in cash. I just bought another last week and paid 50K more than I did for another unit in the same community early last year. Because I own them outright I make well over six figures in rental income a year. I still work a full-time job and use a property manager to handle my investments.

Comment

Working...
            X