No announcement yet.

Philly Woman raped on train as people stood by and watched

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post

I was reminded of this exact story. My teacher told us about it when we were little kids
    I have a female friend, Christina New Jersey. She pours on that accent and I’m happy.

back to the story of everyone expecting someone is gonna call the police…

I was young and in Tokyo … two putos were just watching two punks beat up on a normal dude…. Trying to impress their girl friends…

I stepped in and said some crazy **** like hit me instead…

I was terrified… but I just couldn’t stand by and watch two guys beat up one guy…

Are you familiar with the burakumin?

some how people need to look down on others … in Japan… burakumin are still discriminated against…

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

I have a female friend, Christina New Jersey. She pours on that accent and I’m happy.

back to the story of everyone expecting someone is gonna call the police…

I was young and in Tokyo … two putos were just watching two punks beat up on a normal dude…. Trying to impress their girl friends…

I stepped in and said some crazy **** like hit me instead…

I was terrified… but I just couldn’t stand by and watch two guys beat up one guy…

Are you familiar with the burakumin?

some how people need to look down on others … in Japan… burakumin are still discriminated against…

Im not that familiar with Japanese culture so I had to look it up. Sad stuff.

I always believe in sticking up for women who are being abused. Will do it every time with a simple “everything okay here?” and if things escalate then so be it.

It’s trickier with a guy who is outnumbered. For all you know this guy has been asking for it all night and is the douchiest of the douche. If I saw it unfold from
      the beginning then I might try to get in there defuse the situation with my words. Not going to die for some guy who should have known better though.
      Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post

Im not that familiar with Japanese culture so I had to look it up. Sad stuff.

I always believe in sticking up for women who are being abused. Will do it every time with a simple “everything okay here?” and if things escalate then so be it.

It’s trickier with a guy who is outnumbered. For all you know this guy has been asking for it all night and is the douchiest of the douche. If I saw it unfold from
        the beginning then I might try to get in there defuse the situation with my words. Not going to die for some guy who should have known better though.
        My sister Dalia was getting beaten up by her husband…. I threw hands on him and my sister jumped on my back to get me to stop… I was then told by my mom to get outta the house…

her son grew up, a marine, and he took my sister away from the madness.

some putos don’t understand words.. they need to throw hands.

some guys get crazy emotional…

dealing with Mexican Machismo …. Emotionally driven - guilt ridden - guys that shout down voices of people trying to help them..

My 5 sisters pretty much love broken putos, who need corse corrections…

TheMyspaceDayz likes this.

Comment

Fiston-Ngoy.jpg?resize=752%2C440&ssl=1.jpg

They arrested Fiston Ngoy, 35, who is believed to be homeless, the station reported.

Ngoy was charged with rape, aggravated indecent assault and related counts, police said.

He remains behind bars in lieu of 10% of $180,000 bail, Philadelphia’s ABC-6 reported.

Fuck behind bars, let this victims family beat the shit out of him and then end him. What good does this piece of shit do for humanity?

Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

Sadly, if someone intervenes and hurts the rapist, they will likely be brought up on charges. Assaulting the mentally challenged or spin it as a hate crime. This is where we are as a society now.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              Sadly, if someone intervenes and hurts the rapist, they will likely be brought up on charges. Assaulting the mentally challenged or spin it as a hate crime. This is where we are as a society now.
              Particularly in liberal areas

Fists_of_Fury and GhostofDempsey like this.

Comment

Originally posted by sallyField View Post
                Americans dont understand that that is normal behaviour in many african countries til this day. Also a certain percentage of muslims believe in rape to conquer non muslims.
                Wow you have dirty lips. You must give great blow jobs?

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                  Particularly in liberal areas

It doesn't pay to be a good Samaritan in liberal cities like NY, Philly, Chicago, etc. You'll either be shot or stabbed and then told you got what you deserve or brought up on charges as a vigilante or domestic terrorist.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

It doesn't pay to be a good Samaritan in liberal cities like NY, Philly, Chicago, etc. You'll either be shot or stabbed and then told you got what you deserve or brought up on charges as a vigilante or domestic terrorist.
                    yep legal fees out the azz for a defense attorney

Recipe for disaster Lib areas that are super thug

Comment

Originally posted by HrNY View Post
                      Fiston-Ngoy.jpg?resize=752%2C440&ssl=1.jpg

They arrested Fiston Ngoy, 35, who is believed to be homeless, the station reported.

Ngoy was charged with rape, aggravated indecent assault and related counts, police said.

He remains behind bars in lieu of 10% of $180,000 bail, Philadelphia’s ABC-6 reported.

Fuck behind bars, let this victims family beat the shit out of him and then end him. What good does this piece of shit do for humanity?

Damn i thought the surname Ngoy was a Filipino or of Thailand descent. He must have a bit of gypsy in him or quarter Chinese. Either way let him rot in jail the sick ****
                      HrNY likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X