Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well another one is coming true.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #21
    Originally posted by revelated View Post

    You say that like it's a choice.

    Your President threatened Americans and put a totalitarian executive order forcing it in direct violation of the Nuremburg Code, then celebrated when hospitals laid off front line workers - after spreading fear about not having not enough workers and beds - and then went so far as to ban these people from unemployment, all the while welcoming illegal immigrants and telling them they didn't need to get the jab.

    I just talked to a company who even refused to consider religious exemptions, directly violating the Civil Rights Act, with no F's given.
    Man you don't even have a job. Fuck out of here with your mandates.

    Comment


    • #22
      Why are the numbers higher this year than last year? I mean we have had the Vax right? Plus we have all those with natural immunity right? Or those that have had it and didn't know it.

      So they're saying a estimate of 230 million Americans have had the jab right? So how many have had covid that are un vaxed? Maybe 100 million?
      Population is what? 330 million give or take right? So, who's catching covid?

      It would seem we've reached herd immunity right?

      Why won't they test for antibodies? It's been two years. We can't have a study on this? Oh that's right we do through Israel but that's not good enough.

      Why was the first obtopsy study just done on a person that died from the Vax? Why did it take so long?

      Yeah I know I'm just crazy for wanting to ask these questions. Jab on! Every six months lol. Or every two months if you have JJ. LOL you need a booster after two or six months? It's almost like it doesn't work eh?
      Last edited by man down; 10-17-2021, 04:12 PM.

      Comment


      • #23
        Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
        "Dark times" was your prediction, no? Life seems OK for now.
        No that was your president. I'm sure you remember.
        https://youtu.be/Qu22-qcKx1A
        Last edited by man down; 10-17-2021, 04:34 PM.

        Comment


        • #24
          Originally posted by revelated View Post

          You say that like it's a choice.

          Your President threatened Americans and put a totalitarian executive order forcing it in direct violation of the Nuremburg Code, then celebrated when hospitals laid off front line workers - after spreading fear about not having not enough workers and beds - and then went so far as to ban these people from unemployment, all the while welcoming illegal immigrants and telling them they didn't need to get the jab.

          I just talked to a company who even refused to consider religious exemptions, directly violating the Civil Rights Act, with no F's given.
          That’s exactly it, Biden isn’t allowing people to choose. There wouldn’t be a vaccine controversy if it wasn’t mandated and politicized. You know things are bad in this country when there is Fauci merch being sold like this guy is some sort of pop icon.
          JTfloyd and man down like this.

          Comment


          • #25
            Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

            That’s exactly it, Biden isn’t allowing people to choose. There wouldn’t be a vaccine controversy if it wasn’t mandated and politicized. You know things are bad in this country when there is Fauci merch being sold like this guy is some sort of pop icon.
            If they can Vax everyone before it's FDA approved then no one can sue. So hurry and get your Vax right now! Oh, that wasn't working so now you won't be able to go to school or work or out to eat ect. Now they will have to get it sooner rather than later!

            Seriously, I've never seen people that trust the government like whats happening now. Look at everything they've been wrong about. Talk about misinformation. They all know how fast this was made. They all know something isn't right. But the government said I'm a bad person if I don't so I better get it!
            Cmon man! Yes I know most of you already got the jab so this will fall on deaf ears because it's to late to think about it now huh?
            Last edited by man down; 10-17-2021, 04:40 PM.
            GhostofDempsey likes this.

            Comment


            • #26
              Originally posted by man down View Post

              If they can Vax everyone before it's FDA approved then no one can sue. So hurry and get your Vax right now! Oh, that wasn't working so now you won't be able to go to school or work or out to eat ect. Now they will have to get it sooner rather than later!

              Seriously, I've never seen people that trust the government like whats happening now. Look at everything they've been wrong about. Talk about misinformation. They all know how fast this was made. They all know something isn't right. But the government said I'm a bad person if I don't so I better get it!
              Cmon man! Yes I know most of you already got the jab so this will fall on deaf ears because it's to late to think about it now huh?
              The irony is that all of the people who historically have NOT trusted the government, suddenly trust them now. Liberals used to question everything. Now they obey their masters. Reminds of the Roddy Piper movie They Live…obey!
              Zaroku and man down like this.

              Comment


              • #27
                Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

                The irony is that all of the people who historically have NOT trusted the government, suddenly trust them now. Liberals used to question everything. Now they obey their masters. Reminds of the Roddy Piper movie They Live…obey!
                "Hippies" right? Remember the dems that were straight up against the Vax for kids? Lol now they're like, the un jabbed are killing everyone! They have to get a jab!
                But wait, you're jabbed right? Whats the issue with others not being jabbed? "Well you can give it to me". Yeah but you have the VACCINE! "But it's not 100%". But if you do get it it's just like a weak cold now right, because you got the jab. You know because the jab reduces the symptoms. "YOU'RE KILLING EVERYONE".

                LOL seriously.
                GhostofDempsey likes this.

                Comment


                • #28
                  Well Fauci made this easier for me. So we have 66 million left that haven't been vaxed. So where is this 5th wave going to come from?

                  We've been told if you have the Vax it's like getting a cold. We know that some of those 66 million have natural immunity that's better than the Vax. They're running out of excuses if you're paying attention and yet we don't even know the side effects lol.


                  https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPdYBRT8N/
                  Zaroku likes this.

                  Comment


                  • #29
                    Originally posted by Pigeons View Post

                    Man you don't even have a job. *********** out of here with your mandates.
                    I run a business, bro. I consult with other businesses who don't know what to do.

                    Violation of the Civil Rights Act is a good way to get sued out of business.


                    As someone who probably prefers the safety of having a boss tell you what to do, you wouldn't understand.

                    Comment


                    • #30
                      Originally posted by revelated View Post

                      I run a business, bro. I consult with other businesses who don't know what to do.

                      Violation of the Civil Rights Act is a good way to get sued out of business.


                      As someone who probably prefers the safety of having a boss tell you what to do, you wouldn't understand.
                      How many employees do you have?

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP