Collapse
No announcement yet.

If we went back to life with no internet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could get away with lying to hoes as I plowed my girls friend.

dayuum things were better when everyone cheated on each other and ppl knew how to lie to your face without emoji
    Doctor Warp likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post

SAT1 and RTL.

Great days.
      hell yeh

I miss those p0wn movies on Sat1 ,as a teenager id watch them on Friday and Saturday nights and furiosly and savagely wank my pecker to them. I could go 4 times a night and recover after 10 mins , my 9mm had a fast reload time.

RTL was good too. There were a few channels. Vox was another one. I think they had a show cslled Wahre Lieb that aired on Wednesdays

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0245669/

It was the german version of ********* but alot more spicy

I used to tune in on Wednesday school nights and wank to that

those saucy german women affected the wee lad in me. To this day i find german milfs or even young women a turn on when i hear them speak

Good times.

Willy Wanker and Beercules like this.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post

Id still be wanking to late night German films on cable tv
        damn...lol

Comment

No internet means no email, no online/mobile banking, no online purchase from Amazon and others. My personal productivity (especially when I worked) would be substantially less. There are positives and negatives.
          Rockin', Damn Wicked and Doctor Warp like this.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post

hell yeh

I miss those p0wn movies on Sat1 ,as a teenager id watch them on Friday and Saturday nights and furiosly and savagely wank my pecker to them. I could go 4 times a night and recover after 10 mins , my 9mm had a fast reload time.

RTL was good too. There were a few channels. Vox was another one. I think they had a show cslled Wahre Lieb that aired on Wednesdays

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0245669/

It was the german version of ********* but alot more spicy

I used to tune in on Wednesday school nights and wank to that

those saucy german women affected the wee lad in me. To this day i find german milfs or even young women a turn on when i hear them speak

Good times.

Comment

Hustler magazine would be back in business.
              billeau2 likes this.

Comment

I've been blessed to be a kid/a teenager when the internet was still fairly new and there was no social media

We didn't spend the whole day glued to our phones browsing Instagram and what not, we were outside, getting into trouble, playing football or chasing girls

When our hormones were raging, We didn't have tinder. if we liked a girl we tried our luck and approached her

Honestly I kind of feel sorry for kids today. They don't know how good we had it compared to them.
                Theodore, Doctor Warp and 3 others like this.

Comment

I spend at least 8 hours a day on the internet since it’s inception in 1995..

I know I have internet addiction.

Comment

No internet would also mean no GPS. Not too bad for driving since I remember just getting directions or using a map back in the day, but hiking on a mountain or desert with a map instead of my Gaia app would be weird.

I can live without the internet. I have a large DVD/Blu ray and CD collection to make up for the lack of Netflix and Spotify. Obviously go back to watching TV again and using DVR.

Order things on catalogs by phone instead of online.

Comment

The local family video would be back in business that's for sure.

FfeDpgWaNf9WsBH42fgQEDzUn2APZ3_sXQR1YXXFoJU.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=11fe20e72bcdf2d28395172557a4466e1fa21471.jpg

Comment

Working...
                      X