Clear All

• When Does Height Start Being Inconvenient

How tall is too tall?

pain in azz to sit in the fastest cars

ducking under doorways

females look like midgets

the world designed with 5 ft 8 to 6 ft males in mind

When you hit your head.
    Fists_of_Fury and GrandpaBernard like this.

Comment

Well, I'm short so all I can answer is inverse...or is converse correct here? ****ing anglish

At 5'8" there's plenty of times I wish I was taller so I didn't need a ladder for the same task some 6' dude can simply reach. That does suck, toting a ladder + drill sucks exactly one ladder's worth of suck.

On the other side, I like my sports cars, I enjoy being able to easily fit in and work on vehicles like some kind of mid-night fixer hobbit. Attics, crawlspaces, electrical boxes, home appliances like washers and dryers and fridges, dishwasher, etc, **** made by Japanese or Chinese, there's just a ton of situations I find myself in I am grateful to not have to get an extra tool or some such workaround for being too big to simply just to the jod.

5'8" 160 I ain't huge. If the space is so small I'm army crawling and there's so little room for propping up the back of my hands is on my ****, son, you'd be quite the skinny 6'4" to fit. Which is the exact situation I find myself in running Ethernet lines through my attic.

I think the world is still kinda built for me sized dudes not so much the bigger guys even though most of the time I am the shortest and lightest dude in the group....except when around my family, my uncles and **** are tiny dudes.
      GrandpaBernard likes this.

Comment

I’m 6’4.

I think I’m the perfect height. Clothes look great on me (if I say so myself). Women love a taller man.

GrandpaBernard likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post
          I’m 6’4.

I think I’m the perfect height. Clothes look great on me (if I say so myself). Women love a taller man.
          That’s the spirit

man must be convinced his height is perfect

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
            That’s the spirit

man must be convinced his height is perfect
            My dick size isn’t perfect but my height is !!

Comment

I got one of those giant rulers so I could measure my kid"s height as she grows.

I'm actually 6'1 and half I've thought I was 6' my whole life. Ive been downplaying that my whole life. I feel 1 and half inches taller.

I'm also gonna use that same ruler to document my old age shrinking. Then finally my daughter can document the height of my coffin when I have died.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                I got one of those giant rulers so I could measure my kid"s height as she grows.

I'm actually 6'1 and half I've thought I was 6' my whole life. Ive been downplaying that my whole life. I feel 1 and half inches taller.

I'm also gonna use that same ruler to document my old age shrinking. Then finally my daughter can document the height of my coffin when I have died.
                6’1.5 is a fantastic height. Well done to your parents

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                  Well, I'm short so all I can answer is inverse...or is converse correct here? ****ing anglish

At 5'8" there's plenty of times I wish I was taller so I didn't need a ladder for the same task some 6' dude can simply reach. That does suck, toting a ladder + drill sucks exactly one ladder's worth of suck.

On the other side, I like my sports cars, I enjoy being able to easily fit in and work on vehicles like some kind of mid-night fixer hobbit. Attics, crawlspaces, electrical boxes, home appliances like washers and dryers and fridges, dishwasher, etc, **** made by Japanese or Chinese, there's just a ton of situations I find myself in I am grateful to not have to get an extra tool or some such workaround for being too big to simply just to the jod.

5'8" 160 I ain't huge. If the space is so small I'm army crawling and there's so little room for propping up the back of my hands is on my ****, son, you'd be quite the skinny 6'4" to fit. Which is the exact situation I find myself in running Ethernet lines through my attic.

I think the world is still kinda built for me sized dudes not so much the bigger guys even though most of the time I am the shortest and lightest dude in the group....except when around my family, my uncles and **** are tiny dudes.
                  That means you insist on your women not disrespecting you and wearing 3/4 inch heels when you go out together....... You wear your woman's trainers when you go to the gym as you share the same size feet. You share a sports car together but you both never need to adjust the seat when each other is using it as she is 5ft 7 and you are 5 ft 8 but she has longer legs but you have short fat legs with a long torso and a big head with all the knowledge you keep about boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post

6’1.5 is a fantastic height. Well done to your parents
                    6ft 3 is better but i cant thank my parents as my mum is 5ft 3 and my Dad is 5ft 4...... Well i think he is my Dad

Comment

Working...
                    X