No announcement yet.

Sign Of The Time.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Sign Of The Time.....

Dean Cain slams DC Comics over new Superman coming out: 'I say they're bandwagoning'
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...220408513.html

I can think of better words than ''bandwagoning''

The drawing is disgusting.

This ''take something that is already established and just add dumb shlt to it'' generation is truly devoid of creativity.

Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

I paid him $50 on Cameo to say happy birthday to my mom. I didn’t know he was so vicious lmao
    Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
      I paid him $50 on Cameo to say happy birthday to my mom. I didn’t know he was so vicious lmao
      ?????

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

?????

!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

What’s the question?

Comment

What’s the question?
            I'm needing help on this....

''I paid him $50 on Cameo to say happy birthday to my mom. I didn’t know he was so vicious lmao''

Comment

I'm needing help on this....

''I paid him $50 on Cameo to say happy birthday to my mom. I didn’t know he was so vicious lmao''

There is a service called Cameo where you can wire celebrities money for a short video where you request they say this or that. I sent Dean Cain $50 to say happy birthday to my mom and tell her 60 isn’t that old. A lot of B list celebrities are sitting there waiting for your requests. You can find some bigger names there as well like Pacquiao ($1000) or actors from a show like Lost. It’s kind of all over the place with who is available and the roster is always changing.

Comment

There is a service called Cameo where you can wire celebrities money for a short video where you request they say this or that. I sent Dean Cain $50 to say happy birthday to my mom and tell her 60 isn’t that old. A lot of B list celebrities are sitting there waiting for your requests. You can find some bigger names there as well like Pacquiao ($1000) or actors from a show like Lost. It’s kind of all over the place with who is available and the roster is always changing.
                I was so lost

Comment

I would love there to be storyline where Superman and Lex Luther put aside their differences for an evening of passionate love making.

I’ve always had my suspicions about their relationship
                  Last edited by Dakuwaqa; 10-14-2021, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Dean Cain slams DC Comics over new Superman coming out: 'I say they're bandwagoning'
                    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...220408513.html

I can think of better words than ''bandwagoning''

The drawing is disgusting.

This ''take something that is already established and just add dumb shlt to it'' generation is truly devoid of creativity.
                    His best role was Scott Peterson the killer!

Comment

Working...
                    X