Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Assailant kills 5 people in Norway.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • prefix_22_title_rich Assailant kills 5 people in Norway.....

    ........with bow and arrows

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/norway-se...192850888.html

  • #2
    If other people had bows and arrows they could have stopped him.........

    Comment


    • #3
      John Rambo is a killing machine who cannot be stopped by the likes of Norway.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
        John Rambo is a killing machine who cannot be stopped by the likes of Norway.
        Johnny Boy takes down bad guys

        Comment


        • #5
          It's a 37 year old man with a danish passport. He has lived in Norway most of his life. He is converted to islam. So anotehr case of islamic terror in Scandinavia.
          Zaroku likes this.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

            Johnny Boy takes down bad guys
            Those cops in First Blood were just trying to keep a dirty hippy out of their god fearing town.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post

              Those cops in First Blood were just trying to keep a dirty hippy out of their god fearing town.
              Borderline corrupt. A dirty stinking hippy is still a civilian.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                It's a 37 year old man with a danish passport. He has lived in Norway most of his life. He is converted to islam. So anotehr case of islamic terror in Scandinavia.
                For some reason the norwegian police hasn't said that it in fact IS a terror attack but only SUSPECT that it is.

                Rumor has it that it's an ethnic middleeastern man, which would surprise only a few.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

                  For some reason the norwegian police hasn't said that it in fact IS a terror attack but only SUSPECT that it is.

                  Rumor has it that it's an ethnic middleeastern man, which would surprise only a few.
                  Any idea what sentence he will get ?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

                    Any idea what sentence he will get ?
                    6 months.......

                    Nah man. Idk. From what I read so far, he doesn't sound like a sane person, but that's my own take.
                    Last edited by BattlingNelson; 10-14-2021, 04:21 AM.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP