Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trans male student sexually assaults girl in school bathroom. School covers it up and secretly transfers the male student. He then sexually assaults a second girl.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always believed something like this would happen.

Comment

in a perfect world he brings a bat and the 15 year old is tied to a post in the middle of a city square. he's being systematic about rape. he's calculating and he's exploiting new rules / "laws." this is a premeditated crime and a rape and if you're old enough to rape you're sort of an adult by definition and should be treated as such

again, chain the kid to a post and let the father have at the back of his head with something hard and heavy until he stops moving.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
        Note the father's girl in question was not merely touched inappropriately, she is alleged to have been SODOMIZED. And the father was arrested for bringing this up. This is the kind of world we're living in today. DISGUSTING.
        This is Larry and Dunn’s world. Smh

Comment

Wait so which gender are trannies supposed to be attracted towards

Comment

Rip off whatever it has between its legs.

Comment

Told my homie we going to have to tell our daughters that when they go to the bathroom, they'll need to have someone there with them just in case.

Comment

Originally posted by HrNY View Post
                Told my homie we going to have to tell our daughters that when they go to the bathroom, they'll need to have someone there with them just in case.
                Sorry bro, asking for our daughters to be safe is now considered transphobic.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post

Sorry bro, asking for our daughters to be safe is now considered transphobic.
                  Your posts are always humorous!

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post

Your posts are always humorous!
                    He one of the best

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      People who have male genitalia should not be allowed in girls and women only spaces for this very reason. I remember this debate years ago and the rational people all knew that something like would happen. It’s sheer madness, we’ve lost our way in this country- and the west as a whole
                      You're from Boston, I thought you would be for this?

Comment

Working...
                      X