Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proof this is the real Terrible Tim Witherspoon's profile 2X Heavyweight Champion of the World

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proof this is the real Terrible Tim Witherspoon's profile 2X Heavyweight Champion of the World

VegasMichael, paulf and 7 others like this.

The boxingscene video isn’t working for me but I see the sherdog and boxing forum24 confirmation videos. Not sure if it’s a me problem or if you need to reupload the video.

And sup Champ.

Comment

I can see the video perfectly, welcome to Boxingscene Tim.

Cannot wait to see what kind of mayhem is in store for the future

Comment

Stop hating on your Brotha Malik Scott

Comment

I already greeted you few days back Tim. Reason I told you how to embed clips was precisely cos I knew you'd get dudes doubting and I figured your video might make a few more believers.

Guess this should get most of the rest..

Comment

Rockin' , take note!

Comment

Hell yea. Welcome aboard champ. What are you up to these days? Still in the gym?

Comment

I am the real Nash out. I inducted myself (on merit) into the Boxingscene Hall of fame (first ballot) I'm a true warrior and a hell of a poster. Nash is worthy of respect. Nash out.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
                  The boxingscene video isn’t working for me but I see the sherdog and boxing forum24 confirmation videos. Not sure if it’s a me problem or if you need to reupload the video.

And sup Champ.
                  Thanks I had trouble uploading that one so not sure what is going on. I have to get my tech warriors on that one lol

Comment

Originally posted by TheReadyTimeBoy View Post
                    Hell yea. Welcome aboard champ. What are you up to these days? Still in the gym?
                    Hey I up to a lot of great things! I workout regularly, I train, planning seminars and now putting together an online presence! Come join my Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQqHbrwRvKA
                    Last edited by Tim Witherspoon; 10-13-2021, 07:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X