Trump Sends Birthday Video For Killed Capitol Rioter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post

The fck are you on about what a dog **** comparison

Most Conservatives moved on the minute they left office.. Unlike the likes of Larry and you

Also despite Biden/His admin being a fckin disaster for 8 months.. he doesn't get nearly as much **** in the media or here

Were you had weirdos like Larry, DUnn, Trashy spending most of their day ****ting on Trump and looking for any negative stories
    You're a liar. We all know how much you all still talked about Obama and Clinton.

And I'm pretty sure that the true weirdo would be those still carrying water for Trump who will clearly go down as one of if not THE worst US president of all time.

Comment

this man genuinely has no shame. this is truly bat****. this man didn't ruin the world single handedly but he's taken as good a chunk out of it as anyone since hitler.

Comment

so ya'll are just going to attack me and ignore this ignorant man?? he is the reason the lady is dead

Comment

this video made me sick to my stomach...he could careless about that chick and he is literally the reason she got killed

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post

The fck are you on about what a dog **** comparison

Most Conservatives moved on the minute they left office.. Unlike the likes of Larry and you

Also despite Biden/His admin being a fckin disaster for 8 months.. he doesn't get nearly as much **** in the media or here

Were you had weirdos like Larry, DUnn, Trashy spending most of their day ****ting on Trump and looking for any negative stories
            The fact that some are trying to equate VALID criticisms of Obama (who was a garbage President the media loved just because of his skin color/political affiliation), and Bill's wife (the war criminal, who the media loved because of her gender/political affiliation), to justify their Trump (a far superior President than Obama/Bush/Clinton, yet despised because he beat Hillary) Derangement Syndrome is both disturbing, yet predictable. They need to do anything to distract from the disaster currently "running" the country.

Also, nobody rational uses TYT as a "credible" news source. Especially since they're ran by a morbidly obese moron who thinks he can beat up Joe Rogan.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX.... View Post
              so ya'll are just going to attack me and ignore this ignorant man?? he is the reason the lady is dead

Rent free.
              HrNY HrNY likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JTfloyd View Post

The fact that some are trying to equate VALID criticisms of Obama (who was a garbage President the media loved just because of his skin color/political affiliation), and Bill's wife (the war criminal, who the media loved because of her gender/political affiliation), to justify their Trump (a far superior President than Obama/Bush/Clinton, yet despised because he beat Hillary) Derangement Syndrome is both disturbing, yet predictable. They need to do anything to distract from the disaster currently "running" the country.

Also, nobody rational uses TYT as a "credible" news source. Especially since they're ran by a morbidly obese moron who thinks he can beat up Joe Rogan.
                what does the source have to do with a video of Trump literally talking??

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  It's hysterical when the Trump cult followers try to guilt trip posters into not criticizing Trump.

"Leave him alone. He isn't president anymore. TDS."

He's the one trying to stay relevant, and he's going to take the lumps that he deserves. Mr. Law and Order president siding against the law on this one. The system must be broken, huh Dump?
                  Exactly.... Then you have to love Biden to dislike Trump....

I have never seen people act like this over someone.

I can post a million times dissing democrats.... But as soon as I say about their God.... I'm a Biden loving, democrat superfan???

Welcome to politics....
                  travestyny travestyny likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX.... View Post

what does the source have to do with a video of Trump literally talking??
                    Let's see...the blatant, borderline mentally ill anti-Trump bias (see their goofy asses having a mental breakdown when he beat Hillary) of the company, knowing full well that people have been taking Trump out of context for the last 5 years. Some morons STILL think he colluded with Russia (nope), called Nazis "very fine people" (nope), called all Mexicans "murderers and rapists" (nope), told people to drink bleach (nope) etc because of "news organizations" just like the Turks, who spun anything he said to fit their agenda, whether it was on video or not.

So yeah, as far as journalistic credibility is concerned, TYT is just as valid as the Huffington Post, which again, nobody rational takes seriously.

Comment

Working...
                    X