Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If I were to apply for a religious exemption (Christian/Jehovah's Witness), what would it say?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I were to apply for a religious exemption (Christian/Jehovah's Witness), what would it say?

I need your help, brothers.

Can someone speak to or provide a statement as to why one would be religiously exempt from getting the jab?

What in the scripture can cover those seeking an exemption?

Comment

Quote the scripture “and if man must partake of the p3nis, he is not fit for vaccination. For he is protected from viral interlopers, protected by the cock upon his breath”

They’ll get one sniff and be like - yep this is one legit blowjobber.
      Last edited by Butt stuff; 10-11-2021, 06:27 PM.

Comment

As someone who identifies as a Christian, but who is by no means a theologian or Biblical scholar, there just doesn't seem to be a proper argument within Scripture. There's more of an argument to be made for protecting and loving one's neighbor, if any were to be made (in my opinion).

Comment

Lol just get vaccinated.. freaking drama kings.. not like u've not been vaccinated when u were younger..

Comment

I have heard they use tissue they gather from abortions in the process of making this vaccine. If you are Anti abortion it would logically follow that you would not use this vaccine.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post

Can someone speak to or provide a statement as to why one would be religiously exempt from getting the jab?
              There's a way to say it, but it has to be said verbatim. I know for a fact it worked for 1 of her friends, she was shook as f**k, but wifey is a GOAT paralegal and looked out for her. When I get home, I'll ask the Mrs what it is.

If you're still in Gov, that's up in the air right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky86 View Post
                I have heard they use tissue they gather from abortions in the process of making this vaccine. If you are Anti abortion it would logically follow that you would not use this vaccine.
                That's not quite accurate, but it is a possible angle for the J&J vaccine which does use genetic material from cell lines grown from decades old fetal cells as part of the production process. The other 3 did use fetal cell lines during development but not during production.

Religious and pro-life groups have generally signed off on all except the J&J.
                OldTerry likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post

Looks like it might be a tricky one, cos they'll be looking for people doing exactly what you're seeking to do here, and most likely they will be asking for some sort of documentary evidence of your beliefs or past history of how your religious observances have impacted on your employment.

​​​​​​https://www.venable.com/insights/pub...ious-exemption.

Certainly be best if you do have some strong religious beliefs though, cos you might be called upon to justify your position. What are you, man, Christian? Do you attend church or know your Bible at all? Don't think most Christian denominations including the JW have an objection to vaccination per se, so you'd be making the argument on the grounds of your individual beliefs so it's kinda incumbent upon you to explain why.

​​​​​​
                  Chollo Vista likes this.

Comment

Seems like anything Amish would do the trick. What is this for though? Work?
                    Chollo Vista likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X