No announcement yet.

DC Comics Gives NO F's As They Proudly Make The New Superman Gay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who does his nails?

Does this mean that Lois has a caack, detachable peeeenis possibly?.................Rockin'
    Last edited by Rockin'; 10-11-2021, 10:57 PM.

Comment

This thread delivers

Comment

I cant wait to see him give his BF a proper ramming. Poor guy, who is likely Anorak, will be sore as hell the next day.

Comment

I thought he was into poon?

Comment

The people who "want" this type of stuff.. don't buy the comics

And it turns off the loyal fanbase

Don't believe me? look at the sales

I think atm a lot of these companies.. in entertainment/hollywood etc have so much money they don't care about profit.. and are just happy to push an agenda while losing millions of dollars.. Like it's the only reason i can come up with for the push for WOKE entertainment.. Nobody.. well ok a TINY minority may like it.. the Vast majority of people DO NOT like woke crap shoved down their throats in the form of entertainment/sports etc
            Fists_of_Fury Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
              The people who "want" this type of stuff.. don't buy the comics

And it turns off the loyal fanbase

Don't believe me? look at the sales

I think atm a lot of these companies.. in entertainment/hollywood etc have so much money they don't care about profit.. and are just happy to push an agenda while losing millions of dollars.. Like it's the only reason i can come up with for the push for WOKE entertainment.. Nobody.. well ok a TINY minority may like it.. the Vast majority of people DO NOT like woke crap shoved down their throats in the form of entertainment/sports etc
              Nothing woke about some good old fashioned buggering. In fact I think it’s about the most alpha thing a man can do. Anyone can make love to a petite little woman. Real men screw other men.

Comment

I'm sure all 4 of the normal people who still read this garbage are heartbroken. This is just par for the course for cape**** comics

Comment

Mortal Kombat created a gay character in 2015. Kung Jim. I’m actually surprised it took DC this long.

and I’m not sure how I feel about making gay characters in things like video games, comic books or anything else that ends up in a child’s hands.

There was a time when you could keep your kid from sleeping around by saying they can’t hang out with girls until they are older. Or at least make them wait until you give the seal of approval on a particular girl. Now they won’t need to because they got what they need sitting in their bedroom in the form of a buddy and it’s cool because Superman does it, too. It’s a little much, IMO.

But what do I know. I don’t have kids and don’t remember exactly how it was to be one.
                  Last edited by TheMyspaceDayz; 10-12-2021, 07:20 AM.
                  Beercules Beercules likes this.

Comment

This perfectly highlights everything wrong with Twitter. The moral outrage is there, but you won't find it on Twitter, since they will censor and remove any negative comments, so all you're left with is neutral "meh" comments or positive comments left by the LGBT community praising this.

It gives the folk at DC Comics and people who frequent the Twitterverse the false belief that the new character (it's Clark's son by the way) is universally accepted. And when it inevitably bombs they'll blame straight males for plummeting revenue. ]

See also Marvel comics, and the disaster that was "The New Warriors" that barely lasted a year before being cancelled. All these movie and comic franchises (Ghostbusters, Charlie's Angels, Captain Marvel) that pandered are consigned to the dustbin of history. Twitter likes don't mean **** in real life.
                    Last edited by iamboxing; 10-12-2021, 08:18 AM.

Comment

So, is the new Superman's buttplug made out of steel too?
                      Fists_of_Fury Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X