No announcement yet.

Where are Wilder's fanboys?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
    You posting in the lounge because you're scared of NSB? The **** is this ****. ***** ain't no one hiding from your dumbass. Your dumbass in the basement hiding from us. TF is wrong with you?
    You were on some silly sh_t this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

Hiding from the media at a minimum.
      I was kinda joking, I think he gonna avoid being around anyone that will question those allegations especially after not shaking Fury hands...smh.

This was the perfect time to move past the BS from the 2nd fight by squashing the beef with Fury. Smh

Comment

I am a fan of Wilder I never miss one of his fights. I think he is the most exciting fighter in boxing right now. I didn’t think he would win last night , but I was reallly
        impressed by him last night. The courage and heart he showed was inspiring.
        I do wish he showed more grace in defeat, but I think his mentality that makes him such a killer also has to do with how hard he takes a loss. He truly is willing to die trying to win.
        Even in the last half of the fight when he was gassed and taking a lot of punishment he kept firing back and landing some good shots on Fury.

Wilder and Malik Scott should both be super proud of their work together.
        ralex and Doctor Warp like this.

Comment

Wrong forum. NSB is towards the top.

Comment

Originally posted by medic5678 View Post
            Where are you? What happened to your hero? Be men, not mice!
            Most likely in NSB ???

Comment

I want an American HW!
              That is all I got.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

Where is Wilder hiding after that ass-whoopin?
                Don't know, I'm disappointed in that.

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

You were on some silly sh_t this weekend.
                Big fights get less big every year. People scared of their reputation and ****. I don't give a ****. Wilder's southern, I'll support him again and if the next time there's only 3 of us again I'll be loud about it. It was fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky86 View Post
                  I am a fan of Wilder I never miss one of his fights. I think he is the most exciting fighter in boxing right now. I didn’t think he would win last night , but I was reallly
                  impressed by him last night. The courage and heart he showed was inspiring.
                  I do wish he showed more grace in defeat, but I think his mentality that makes him such a killer also has to do with how hard he takes a loss. He truly is willing to die trying to win.
                  Even in the last half of the fight when he was gassed and taking a lot of punishment he kept firing back and landing some good shots on Fury.

Wilder and Malik Scott should both be super proud of their work together.
                  Agree, and Wilder should've took his credit at the end, he would've received a lot of praise across the world. He didn't have to of course, but I think it was a mistake.
                  Last edited by Weebler I; 10-11-2021, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                    Agree, and Wilder should've took his credit at the end, he would've received a lot of praise across the world. He didn't have to of course, but I think it was a mistake.
                    Bigger mistake was siding with Malik Scott as his trainer.

Tyson did the right thing, he went over to the Kronk boys who have decades of big fight, world title fight experience.

The dividends paid off for Tyson.

Max Kellerman said Malik Scott was checking his only fans between rounds.

Boxing is a way of life for the Kronk boys. Malik Scott seems like its another side hustle.

Deontay made the biggest mistake in his career to side with him as his trainer , regardless how far back they go. How many world champions has he trained ?

He should have gone else where.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post

Bigger mistake was siding with Malik Scott as his trainer.

Tyson did the right thing, he went over to the Kronk boys who have decades of big fight, world title fight experience.

The dividends paid off for Tyson.

Max Kellerman said Malik Scott was checking his only fans between rounds.

Boxing is a way of life for the Kronk boys. Malik Scott seems like its another side hustle.

Deontay made the biggest mistake in his career to side with him as his trainer , regardless how far back they go. How many world champions has he trained ?

He should have gone else where.
                      He done alright considering , plus he was cheap. No other trainer would have made a difference to be fair

Comment

Working...
                      X