Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GRANITE Chin On White Sox Fan Who Eats Two BRUTAL Right Hands After Drunk Scuffle (He Got Arrested Afterwards Too...Another L)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dobyzhee View Post
    The fights at sporting events have been amazing this year.
    True, but I think people are just starting to record more brawls now. Swear I’ve seen some crazy ass fights at events even 10 years ago but nobody would whip out their phone. It’s certainly a new phenomenon, sorta started with the early world star days.
    Dobyzhee likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      I'm a sports fan. Obviously. I'm here at a boxing forum. All my life I've enjoyed virtually all the major sports here in the USA. The NFL, NBA, NHL, Major League Baseball, NCAA football & basketball. But jeezus, these are games. In this case the game is dudes hitting a MF'ing ball with a piece of wood. Think about it. Adults getting smashed and fighting over stuff like this is surreal to me.
      Shiet not just fighting

shootings too

There were several shootings in l.a. and Frisco involving dodgers and giants fans

People died

The most famous case was that giants fan paramedic who was beat down by dodgers fans and turned into a vegetable at dodger stadium parking lot
      Mike D and billeau2 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

Shiet not just fighting

shootings too

There were several shootings in l.a. and Frisco involving dodgers and giants fans

People died

The most famous case was that giants fan paramedic who was beat down by dodgers fans and turned into a vegetable at dodger stadium parking lot
        I remember that... Stupid shiat...

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

Shiet not just fighting

shootings too

People died

Yeah it's unreal.

A few years ago a reporter did an experiment -- he a parked a car with a University of Michigan bumper sticker at The Horseshoe in Columbus for an Ohio State/Michigan game. He didn't even actually attend the game. The experiment was just to see how much damage was done to the vehicle. He went to pick it up hours after the game (he wanted to pick it up when the parking lot was relatively empty to minimize his interaction with drunk Ohio State fans). The car had dents from people kicking it, a smashed out window, beer was poured into the car, food throw in it. Oh, and it was keyed to death. Substantial damage was done to the vehicle.

You don't even know the person. For all you know in any other instance you guys might be best friends. Hell in this case the guy wasn't even a real Michigan fan

But because the car has a little sticker on it supporting your team's rival, you'll destroy the vehicle to the tune of thousands of dollars. Over a football game. It's quite amazing in its absurdity.
          travestyny likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by markusmod View Post

Zaroku would have ducked first punch and landed crane kick in return!
            Laughing til it hurts.
            A 200 hundred jap chick drunk bike riding fractured 3 ribs and broke one nearly clean.

I’m wearing a corset to push my ribs together.

She went to jail, and has no money to pay my medical bills.

I’m accident prone and getting fragile.

I try not to laugh, cough or sneeze(all painful)

I need an opiate. Mild opiate.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

Laughing til it hurts.
              A 200 hundred jap chick drunk bike riding fractured 3 ribs and broke one nearly clean.

I’m wearing a corset to push my ribs together.

She went to jail, and has no money to pay my medical bills.

I’m accident prone and getting fragile.

I try not to laugh, cough or sneeze(all painful)

I need an opiate. Mild opiate.
              I will get them for you and I will hunt down this woman and pay her back to honor our clan.
              Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by markusmod View Post

I will get them for you and I will hunt down this woman and pay her back to honor our clan.
                Respect!!! Thanks bro, she’s got 18 in guns(lard) her cellulite has cellulite.
                she a blob!

im sure in sone African tribes she’d be a goddess.

Saiblo would pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  I'm a sports fan. Obviously. I'm here at a boxing forum. All my life I've enjoyed virtually all the major sports here in the USA. The NFL, NBA, NHL, Major League Baseball, NCAA football & basketball. But jeezus, these are games. In this case the game is dudes hitting a MF'ing ball with a piece of wood. Think about it. Adults getting smashed and fighting over stuff like this is surreal to me.
                  No USFL? ....................Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

Respect!!! Thanks bro, she’s got 18 in guns(lard) her cellulite has cellulite.
                    she a blob!

im sure in sone African tribes she’d be a goddess.

Saiblo would pass.
                    Anorak would treat her like a godess

Comment

That's honestly one of the funniest punches I've ever seen. Dude socked the shlt out of him

Comment

Working...
                      X