Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GRANITE Chin On White Sox Fan Who Eats Two BRUTAL Right Hands After Drunk Scuffle (He Got Arrested Afterwards Too...Another L)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prefix_66_title_rich GRANITE Chin On White Sox Fan Who Eats Two BRUTAL Right Hands After Drunk Scuffle (He Got Arrested Afterwards Too...Another L)

I'm a sports fan. Obviously. I'm here at a boxing forum. All my life I've enjoyed virtually all the major sports here in the USA. The NFL, NBA, NHL, Major League Baseball, NCAA football & basketball. But jeezus, these are games. In this case the game is dudes hitting a MF'ing ball with a piece of wood. Think about it. Adults getting smashed and fighting over stuff like this is surreal to me.
    HrNY, billeau2 and 2 others like this.

Comment

Guy definitely had a good chin though. Amir Khan could've used this guy's chin during his career.
      GhostofDempsey, HrNY and revelated like this.

Comment

The fights at sporting events have been amazing this year.
        revelated likes this.

Comment

Dude can take being chin checked hard!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Dude can take being chin checked hard!
            Zaroku would have ducked first punch and landed crane kick in return!

Comment

Originally posted by Dobyzhee View Post
              The fights at sporting events have been amazing this year.
              They truly have been. All this is missing is Lampley saying BIG RIGHT HAND!

Comment

Should have arrested the drink pouring idiot and the sucker punching idiot, imo. Why did they arrest the guy who was assaulted?

I'd rather watch this in a rematch than a Paul brothers ppv, to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                  Should have arrested the drink pouring idiot and the sucker punching idiot, imo. Why did they arrest the guy who was assaulted?

I'd rather watch this in a rematch than a Paul brothers ppv, to be honest.
                  The guy pouring the drink threw the second shot.

Comment

Lol feel like we need more context here. Second sucker punching attacker (guy that threw drink) threw such a sissy ass punch.

Comment

Working...
                    X