Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any of you find outer space extremely weird and surreal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post

Post the footage then. There's footage of us on the moon then there should be footage of us reaching the deepest part of the ocean.
    You go look for the footage.

You can google it, you can youtube it. I will even give you the mission name: The Five Deeps Expedition.

A lot of you need to stop pretending like you are r3tarded. Like you don't know anything about anything. It looks stupid. I don't know if you think you look adorable or what. You don't. Stop acting like fcking r3tards. This damn education system has failed a lot of you. Acting dumb 24/7. Do you ask everyone to hold your hands for everything? Use your PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone. Not everyone on Earth has those. You have the ability to learn sh/t, see videos of oceans. Space. Deserts, etc. But you sit there acting like a r3tard with all that technology available to you. Go look for that sh/t yourself. It's available. If I wanted to watch it again, I will look for it. I would not go make an FB post and ask someone to link me to it like if I have some learning disability.

Kris Silver Kris Silver likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post

What about the Amazon and other land. It says we haven't explored much of it
      Yes, there is a reason for not exploring the Amazon. It's not because we can't explore it. Just like there's a reason why we can't interact with some tribes.

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post

NEEEEERD!!

Sup wif yo boi yusef mack?
        That lad lives in the dawg pound I bet. Good to see you’re not so obsessed with him these days in ur sig & avi glad my gf never caught me back when I was making those

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
          One thing is for certain, no one in our life time will ever see life on another planet

(Gay assed microbes don't count)
          We most probably won’t see sentient life on another planet, but if extra-terrestrial life or AI has figured out how to manipulate space time then they could come see us.

Gay assed microbes is still pretty crazy tbh , because that opens the door for intelligent life to evolve given the right environment. I believe there’s microorganisms on other planets in our solar system.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

You go look for the footage.

You can google it, you can youtube it. I will even give you the mission name: The Five Deeps Expedition.

A lot of you need to stop pretending like you are r3tarded. Like you don't know anything about anything. It looks stupid. I don't know if you think you look adorable or what. You don't. Stop acting like fcking r3tards. This damn education system has failed a lot of you. Acting dumb 24/7. Do you ask everyone to hold your hands for everything? Use your PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone. Not everyone on Earth has those. You have the ability to learn sh/t, see videos of oceans. Space. Deserts, etc. But you sit there acting like a r3tard with all that technology available to you. Go look for that sh/t yourself. It's available. If I wanted to watch it again, I will look for it. I would not go make an FB post and ask someone to link me to it like if I have some learning disability.

loser. If your trying to make a point then you need to post evidence/facts to back it up. Tf am I gonna look for something to prove your point? Idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Butt stuff View Post

We most probably won’t see sentient life on another planet, but if extra-terrestrial life or AI has figured out how to manipulate space time then they could come see us.

Gay assed microbes is still pretty crazy tbh , because that opens the door for intelligent life to evolve given the right environment. I believe there’s microorganisms on other planets in our solar system.
                We humans have to create a scenario in which ETs can exist.
                No one has time for petri dish dwellers.
                OldTerry OldTerry likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

We humans have to create a scenario in which ETs can exist.
                  No one has time for petri dish dwellers.
                  Whaddya mean, like we make up stories about UFOs or we have to create the life?

I'd be so bummed if we don't find any trace of intelligent extra terrestrial life before I die.

Comment

Originally posted by Butt stuff View Post

Whaddya mean, like we make up stories about UFOs or we have to create the life?

I'd be so bummed if we don't find any trace of intelligent extra terrestrial life before I die.
                    Once our imaginations grab hold, the believability levels go through the roof.
                    Prepare to be bummed
                    Besides, don't you know ETs are only interested in destroying us ?

Comment

Space is there to serve as an example of how incredibly insignificant we are. We can't comprehend the enormity of space, maybe its a metaphor for God.

Comment

Working...
                      X