Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scientist At FDA Hearing: These Vaccines Are KILLING More People Than They Save!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Scientist At FDA Hearing: These Vaccines Are KILLING More People Than They Save!

“I’m going to focus my remarks today on the elephant in the room that nobody likes to talk about: that the vaccines kill more people than they save. ”

“Today, we focus almost exclusively on COVID death saves and vaccine efficacy because we were led to believe that vaccines were perfectly safe. But this is simply not true.”
    “For example, there are four times as many heart attacks in the treatment group in the Pfizer 6-month trial report,” Kirsch continued. “That wasn’t bad luck. VAERS shows heart attacks happened 71x more often following these vaccines compared to any other vaccine.”

“In all 20 people died who got the drug, 14 died who got the placebo. Few people noticed that. If the net all-cause mortality from the vaccine is negative, vaccines, boosters, and mandates are all nonsensical.

“Even if the vaccines had a 100% protection, it still means we killed two people to save one life,” he added.

Kirsch also explained that in nursing home death data shows about half the vaccinated died, while none of the unvaccinated died.
    Bombshells all around. Completely ignored by the mainstream.

EDIT: They censored the original tweet - and my backup. They're out in force...I'll put it on Rumble if they keep deleting.

https://www.mevue.com/v/924c0emg187
    Last edited by Combat Talk Radio; 10-11-2021, 02:41 PM.

The same people who over-reported COVID deaths are under-reporting vaccine deaths.

Comment

I think you should consider the source. He is a computer scientist who has been known to make false statements about the vaccine. Here is an example of Reuters debunking one of his claims:

https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL2N2O01XP

Comment

The man is spewing literal nonsense and lies, and he ain't even doing it well. People believe everyone who flashes a table or two and a picture of an elephant in front of their eyes for a coupla seconds huh? Anyone who thought this was genuine oughta be embarrassed.

And he wasn't testifying as a scientist or clinician but as a member of the public.

Comment

I don't even agree with the vaxx shyt but knew this was complete BS before I read lol.

Come on guys if we was in the hood y'all would be buying knock off Jordans from the DVD man swearing they real lol

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            I think you should consider the source. He is a computer scientist who has been known to make false statements about the vaccine. Here is an example of Reuters debunking one of his claims:

https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL2N2O01XP
            The "debunking" is demonstrably untrue though, it claims the spike protein doesn't travel around the body, but we know thanks to a Freedom of Information request from the Japanese Government that they travel to organs and in particular gather in the female ovaries

As to whether a spike proteins are cytotoxic...

@RWMaloneMD
            The SARS-CoV-2 spike protein is cytotoxic. That is a fact. Who says so? Multiple peer reviewed references.

Comment

"This Tweet was deleted by the Tweet author. Learn more"

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post

The "debunking" is demonstrably untrue though, it claims the spike protein doesn't travel around the body, but we know thanks to a Freedom of Information request from the Japanese Government that they travel to organs and in particular gather in the female ovaries

As to whether a spike proteins are cytotoxic...

@RWMaloneMD
                The SARS-CoV-2 spike protein is cytotoxic. That is a fact. Who says so? Multiple peer reviewed references.
                I don't know, bruh. Everything I'm finding says this was debunked.

Apparently the guy you mentioned based this off of the SALK institutes study, but SALK itself doesn't agree with his conclusion apparently.

Posts misrepresent US study on dangers of coronavirus spike protein

The Salk Institute's study concluded that Covid-19 vaccines are an effective and safe way to protect people from the virus.

The study’s last sentence says that when someone receives a Covid-19 vaccine, it “not only protects the host from SARS-CoV-2 but also inhibits [spike protein] imposed endothelial injury”.

A Salk Institute spokesperson told AFP the spike proteins in Covid-19 vaccines are safe because they only remain in a person's arm muscle for a short period.

"The spike protein in the coronavirus behaves differently from the spike protein in vaccines”, the spokesperson said.

https://factcheck.afp.com/posts-misr...-spike-protein
                Edit -- Actually, you can see the discrepancy from this. The guy you mentioned was talking about spike proteins from the virus. He said that it's up to scientists to prove that the spike proteins in the vaccine behave differently. The first line of the summary of the study he links to says they clearly behave differently.

Now, a major new study shows that the virus spike proteins (which behave very differently than those safely encoded by vaccines) also play a key role in the disease itself.

https://www.salk.edu/news-release/th...le-in-illness/

Experts debunk theory that spike proteins in COVID-19 vaccines are ‘cytotoxic’

https://www.wbtw.com/health/coronavi...are-cytotoxic/

That article mentioned the guy you linked me to. There is also another article about him. Both are saying he has inflated his involvement with mRNA technology.

The Vaccine Scientist Spreading Vaccine Misinformation

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/...keptic/619734/
                Last edited by travestyny; 09-24-2021, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                  I don't even agree with the vaxx shyt but knew this was complete BS before I read lol.

Come on guys if we was in the hood y'all would be buying knock off Jordans from the DVD man swearing they real lol
                  Off-topic, but I miss my DVD man from back in the day… he used to set up near Wall Street and had the latest DVD releases 3 for $20.
                  He even had the highly anticipated GTA:Vice City on PS2 for $30 on day 1.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                    "This Tweet was deleted by the Tweet author. Learn more"

That message did show, but I just loaded it again and it's playing.

But regardless, always have a backup - click on the "Bombshells All Around"
                    - is a free video hosting platform that requires no registration to upload and share videos online. Use our private video player to remain anonymous.
                    Last edited by Combat Talk Radio; 10-11-2021, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X